Join the Battle for awesome sales!

You’ve been waiting, and it’s finally here!  Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for iPhone and iPad is now at $0.99 for a limited time!

But that’s not all: he brought with him a couple of other $0.99 iOS friends including Modern Combat: Domination for Mac! Check the full list of $0.99 games below and grab them fast before it’s too late! The perfect fit to try your new iPad :)

List of $0.99 games:
Modern Combat: Domination for Mac

Silent Ops for iPhone and iPad

BackStab for iPhone and iPad

Fast Five the Movie: Official Game for iPhone and iPad

Spider-Man: Total Mayhem for iPhone and iPad

Assassin’s Creed: Altaïr’s Chronicles for iPhone and iPad

Splinter Cell Conviction for iPhone and iPad

The Adventures of Tintin™ – The Game – iPhone & iPad

Warplanes: A History of Aerial Combat – iPad

Iron Man 2 for iPhone and iPad

Starfront: Collision for iPhone and iPad

Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden for iPhone and iPad

“Join the Battle for awesome sales!”

1. On March 15th, 2012 at 2:56 pm Kolbaska Says:

The same games all the time. Give us smth new!!!

2. On March 15th, 2012 at 3:10 pm Dremm Says:

Please make more games for the iPad/iPhone.
    I have them all already, cool but old games.

3. On March 15th, 2012 at 3:18 pm Apfelzone | 13 Gameloft-Spiele für kurze Zeit nur 0,79€ Says:

[...] Zeit nur 0,79€Von Christoph – 15. März 2012In der Kategorie: Apps, Apps, Gameloft, Spiele Gameloft hat ganze dreizehn Gameloft-Spiele für nur kurze Zeit für 0,79€ erhältlich [...]

4. On March 15th, 2012 at 5:26 pm Gameloft Sale: ‘Modern Combat 3′ And More Reduced to 99¢ | TapByte – iPhone and iPad Gaming Reviews, News and Giveaways Says:

[...] [Gameloft] [...]

5. On March 15th, 2012 at 6:29 pm Tony Says:

Thanks for the sale!

6. On March 15th, 2012 at 9:55 pm jicrippa Says:

i like it

7. On March 15th, 2012 at 9:58 pm Jim Says:

Why no discount on the android versions?!

8. On March 15th, 2012 at 10:03 pm ummm Says:

^u know, mc3 was on sale last week….on android.-.-''

9. On March 16th, 2012 at 5:31 am Gameloft ฉลองวันวางจำหน่าย “The new iPad” หั่นราคาเกมดังเหลือ $0.99 เท่านั้น!! Says:

[...] – gameloft, flashfly.net jQuery(document).ready(function($) { [...]

10. On March 16th, 2012 at 6:45 am Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and 11 more Gameloft iPhone and iPad games now at $0.99 for limited time Says:

[...] Read [...]

11. On March 16th, 2012 at 7:47 am Rehan Says:

Gameloft I have lost my gl account I have forgot my password and my email is not true one may u plz recover my account I remember the user was hello12hi it got a lvl 1 warrior in tear coast server a Mage named Kyla* in af and a ranger named –1– in af plz recover my acc and send to my email rehanthecoolone@hotmail.com ty:’(

12. On March 16th, 2012 at 7:51 am Rehan Says:

Please recover my account! It’s user name is hello12hi and it’s password I want it to be is what u say plz email me on rehanthecoolone@hotmail.com plz recover the account I’ve been loosing other acces and I don’t wanna loose a lvl 60 my third time :’( plz I beg u to get my acc back :((((

13. On March 16th, 2012 at 12:58 pm Gameloft puts 12 of their iOS Games on Sale for a Limited Time | UnleashthePhones Says:

[...] and iPadStarfront: Collision for iPhone and iPadSacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden for iPhone and iPadGameLoft     google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6817827819791984"; /* 300×250, created 6/16/10 Sidebar2 [...]

14. On March 16th, 2012 at 3:53 pm iFans Weekly Deals: Friday, New iPad Launch Edition (2012) | iFans Says:

[...] 13 Gameloft titles – $.99 each [...]

15. On March 16th, 2012 at 7:19 pm jason Says:

I have Modern Combat 3 on my Atrix and I love it!!! I cant wait until it comes out for the Asus transformer prime!!!

16. On March 17th, 2012 at 2:22 am Sambut kehadiran iPad baru, Gameloft jual murah 12 judul game untuk iOS | FeedBerry Says:

[...] Gameloft] Related content: Selama liburan Gameloft jual game US$0,99 untuk iOS dan [...]

17. On March 18th, 2012 at 12:20 am My Mobiles» Blog Archive » Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and 11 more Gameloft iPhone and iPad games now at $0.99 for limited time Says:

[...] Read [...]

18. On March 19th, 2012 at 7:51 am Gameloft Thailand Blog » Blog Archive » The New iPad Says:

[...] The New iPad ยังไม่พอ มาดู killer iOS sale ที่ลดราคาแบบสุดๆ (function() { var po = [...]

19. On March 21st, 2012 at 3:14 pm Matthew Says:

Sure, these sales are great, but I own every game of yours! Please just make more games!

20. On March 21st, 2012 at 5:57 pm rachel Says:

@sara any plan to release your game for symbian n8 like tintin hd gangstar hd

21. On March 21st, 2012 at 5:59 pm rachel Says:

@sara any plan to release your game for symbian n8 like tintin hd gangstar hd conviction hd

22. On March 21st, 2012 at 8:19 pm James Says:

When does the sale end?

23. On March 25th, 2012 at 6:07 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I'm sorry that your experiencing such issues!

I'll contact the Customer Care team and inform them of the problem you're having, but they will require more information on the matter so they will contact you via e-mail you provided!

Thanks and have a nice day!

24. On April 5th, 2012 at 10:02 pm Musa Tailor Says:

We need Gangstar HD and Real football 2011 HD and 2012 HD for Nokia Symbian^3 Please too!

25. On April 14th, 2012 at 4:24 am sunny Says:

plz plz plz release Assassin’s Creed for iphone 3g or 3gs plz i really want to play tit

26. On April 16th, 2012 at 11:42 am Ilham!-5 Says:

I like your your Game on IPhone!
    But…
    The Fast Five,Urban Crime & Silent Ops are a little bit boring….

27. On April 18th, 2012 at 5:34 am fay Says:

When will be the sequel of assassins creed be launched

28. On April 28th, 2012 at 11:49 am penyebab keputihan Says:

mantap gan

29. On June 13th, 2012 at 1:28 am Homepage Says:

99V1 99V1 99V1 142624 99V1

30. On June 18th, 2012 at 1:31 pm how to make a website Says:

Extremely man or woman speeches require to seat giving observe into couples. Brand new sound system just before unnecessary individuals ought to always be mindful of usually senior general rule from public speaking, which is to be the mini. greatest man speaches 507408

31. On June 20th, 2012 at 6:30 am Manyfamma Says:

http://www.otonanocoach.com/コーチ アウトレット
    <a href=http://www.coachsinnsaku.com/>コーチ新作</a>
    <a href=http://www.otonanocoach.com/>新作 コーチ</a>
    <a href=http://www.coachsinnsaku.com/>コーチバッグメンズ</a>
    <a href=http://www.otonanocoach.com/>コーチ アウトレット</a>

32. On June 21st, 2012 at 10:04 pm Staple Stapler Says:

Hey mate. Get in touch please. You thinking of selling your site for a reasonable price? What&apos;s your traffic like? How easy is it to put up Adsense etc up?

33. On June 22nd, 2012 at 12:13 am Mystical Maze Says:

What did you mean in that email? Thanks.

34. On June 22nd, 2012 at 11:40 pm Ronald Hockins Says:

I just want to say I&apos;m all new to blogging and actually enjoyed you&apos;re web page. Probably I’m likely to bookmark your site . You absolutely have remarkable well written articles. With thanks for revealing your website page.

35. On June 24th, 2012 at 5:39 am Enoch Foushee Says:

Locus is fantastic just one, I like it much. Thx for your list.

36. On June 25th, 2012 at 2:02 pm increase facebook likes Says:

I have fun with, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

37. On June 25th, 2012 at 2:50 pm facebook fan Says:

Throughout the grand scheme of things you secure an A for effort and hard work. Exactly where you misplaced me personally was first in the specifics. As it is said, details make or break the argument.. And it couldn&apos;t be more accurate right here. With that in mind, allow me reveal to you precisely what did do the job. Your writing is actually quite engaging and that is probably the reason why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not really transform it into a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, even though I can see the jumps in reason you make, I&apos;m not necessarily sure of exactly how you appear to connect your details that produce the conclusion. For the moment I will, no doubt yield to your point however trust in the foreseeable future you actually connect the dots much better.

38. On June 25th, 2012 at 2:51 pm ניסור בטון Says:

Correct humans speeches should seat as nicely as memorialize around the groom and bride. Beginer sound system around rowdy locations ought to always not forget currently the glowing leadership of a speaking, which is one

39. On June 25th, 2012 at 9:07 pm Pretty Person Says:

hey please spread the truth about 9/11 inside job far and wide . war on terror is big lie

40. On June 25th, 2012 at 10:12 pm Darey Dave Says:

you deserve to know the truth! 9/11 was an inside job please do the morally correct thing and spread the truth… the war on terror is a big lie and millions of innocent people are dieing for nothing

41. On June 26th, 2012 at 5:27 am Free 500 Bingo Blitz Credits Says:

Cool story indeed. I’ve been seeking for this information.

42. On June 26th, 2012 at 5:33 am Free 500 Bingo Blitz Credits Says:

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject and found most persons will go along with with your blog.

43. On June 26th, 2012 at 5:39 am Free 500 Bingo Blitz Credits Says:

You completed several nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found most people will consent with your blog.

44. On June 26th, 2012 at 6:53 am Bingo Blitz Free Credits Says:

You made certain fine points there. I did a search on the theme and found most folks will go along with with your blog.

45. On June 26th, 2012 at 7:10 am Bingo Blitz Free Credits Says:

First-class info it is really. My girlfriend has been seeking for this content.

46. On June 26th, 2012 at 11:22 am Free Bingo Blitz Credits Says:

First-class story it is surely. My girlfriend has been searching for this information.

47. On June 26th, 2012 at 11:02 pm mynet sohbet Says:

himm fineee

48. On October 26th, 2012 at 4:14 pm Anonymous Says:

Modern war? Have u got this game? U have everything else great selection

49. On January 13th, 2013 at 1:07 pm Anonymous Says:

When will a sale come aigan for the 2013!!!