MOBA what now?

If you’re anything like me, the word MOBA doesn’t mean very much to you. I love console games, and play games on my iPad eeevvery day…but what’s a MOBA? Well friends, you’re about to find out in our upcoming game Heroes of Order and Chaos. And if you continue to be anything like me, you’re gonna love it.

After curiously watching some videos online and becoming somewhat overwhelmed by the whole thing, I jumped into a game of HoOC and got my butt handed to me. Distraught, I thought about giving up, but it was too late. The creepers had slain my hero and taken my base one too many times. I wanted revenge. And revenge I got. Oh yes, lanes were conquered, towers came crashing down, and enemy bases were destroyed. When I came to many hours later, MOBA was coursing through my blood.

Moral of the story: prepare yourselves for a seriously addicting experience. If you’re new to MOBA, get excited. It’s a really awesome genre that hadn’t yet been given the proper treatment on the mobile side. With a bit of MMO, some PvP, some Tower Defense, and some serious competitive action, you’re in for a MOBA good time.

Read more about the Order & Chaos franchise…

“MOBA what now?”

1. On August 17th, 2012 at 7:52 pm DON Says:

Please, release….HEROES OF ORDER & CHOAS for JAVA VERSION!! And DN'T forget about releasing HEROES OF SPARTA 2.. JAVA VERSION!! PLZZ.. More action & adventure games for JAVA!! Thanks

2. On August 18th, 2012 at 11:22 pm Michael Says:

please release Tintin HD Shrek forever after HD Rayman 2 Great Escape HD Zombie Infection HD Hero Of Sparta 2 HD Prince of Persia Warrior HD Iron Man 2 HD and Terminator Salvation HD for Nokia N8 Belle

3. On August 18th, 2012 at 11:32 pm Michael Says:

If Possible then also release The Amazing Spiderman HD The Dark Knight Rises HD Gangstar Rio HD and Brother in Arms HD for N8 belle if any moderator reaf this please forward my opinion to dev trams because we n8 users really need some best games for you. There is so much time to release new HD games Even Bada OS Palm Pre and Older Iphone 3gs which only 600 mhz and 256 Ram have all this game I beg to your Team Please bring these mentioned game to Nokia N8 Symbian Belle because there are more people in Gameloft Forum .Gameloft Blog Facebook Twitter Ovi Store demandind games For N8 bevause more people have n8 i will promise you will break record if you release your games to Ovi Store For Symbian Belle N8 Thanks in Advance Hope Some Release in this Month

4. On August 21st, 2012 at 10:14 pm MAC Says:

Plzz…. dn't 4get to release WILD BLOOD & HERO OF SPARTA 2… for JAVA MOBILE VERSION!! More action & adventure game for java!! Thanks

5. On August 22nd, 2012 at 9:19 am Sami Says:

9. On August 25th, 2012 at 8:31 pm Aofsara02 Says:

ชอบๆๆ

10. On August 26th, 2012 at 9:01 am kakada Says:

11. On August 26th, 2012 at 8:02 pm Jonatan Says:

que chebre es esto

12. On September 4th, 2012 at 4:36 am Ralph Souffrant Says:

Hi,Gameloft please do not make heroes of order & chaos ,moba ,only on line game ,we need them off line too , so many of us play day n night ,please ,thank you .

13. On September 15th, 2012 at 4:04 pm 최문석 Says:

보내주세요

14. On October 12th, 2012 at 5:14 pm sok sava Says:

Hi,how a u?

15. On October 13th, 2012 at 5:22 pm Machine Says:

when will u release it ?

16. On November 7th, 2012 at 5:54 am plz gameloft plz Says:

plz gameloft realse all those hd games like amazing spiderman and dark knight rises for symbian belle. Plz gameloft plz plz. Plz realse all those games plz gameloft. Belle is too a good o.s like ios and android.

17. On December 2nd, 2012 at 11:07 pm Moba Fan Says:

well aren't there suppose be an system maintence today to fix the server? well played and sever still needs alot of work when is the system maintence

18. On January 25th, 2013 at 2:07 am thu rein Says:

please i cannot register after playing tutorial.
    Please help me to play.

19. On April 25th, 2013 at 3:51 pm MOBAFire celebrates MOBA on Mobile with HOC Sweepstakes! | for your mobile only Says:

[...] honor of the first true MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) experience on mobile, MOBAFire is giving away 2 iPads with Retina (the better to play HOC [...]

20. On July 31st, 2013 at 9:44 am Zeus1308 Says:

My console is a kindle fire hd but I’ve been playing heroes of order and choas but for four days now it’s been telling me I need a new version but there is no update or version on the app store I’m on android what’s going I’m going to cry if it don’t work for a mouth hello!!!!!! Please

21. On July 31st, 2013 at 9:48 am Zeus1308 Says:

Just tell me what to do

22. On July 31st, 2013 at 12:44 pm Sara Says:

Hi Zeus1308,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you please re-check if you’re still encountering this?

Regards!