Heroes of Order & Chaos Fan Impressions

Wondering if Heroes of Order & Chaos can compete with PC-based MOBA games? We showed an early version of the game to a real MOBA player and got his thoughts on the first mobile MOBA. Find out what he thought below and try it for yourself tomorrow on iPhone, iPad, and Android!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING MOBA GAMES?
I started playing MOBA games with the original DOTA for wc3. I played this ums (User Map Settings) game for about 2 years with friends and by myself. What I enjoy about MOBA games is the relatively fast pace of the gameplay and the amount of time each match can take, although this varies greatly by game. Also the fact that you can jump right in and play at an equal footing as anyone else makes it fun to play.

HOW DO YOU PLAY MOBA GAMES?
I play MOBA games semi-casually, so I try to relax and have fun. As easy as this would seem, it is quite hard in MOBA games due to the peer pressure of other players if you are not doing well or if you’re helping the other team by dying repeatedly.

The lane I play normally depends on the type of hero I pick and the composition of the rest of my team. General I play a support or semi-carry and like to go top/long lane. I don’t like the time sink of having to play a hard-carry and like roaming to help in ganks and defend other points. Also I find there is greater survivability in most of the supports and not dying is always fun.

WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS FOR A MOBA GAME?
The most important factor of a MOBA game is balance. Without balance the complaining will be endless and frustration caused by unbalanced heroes is way worse than your own lack of ability. Of course everyone will always complain about balance if they lose, because they don’t want to admit they were out-played, but that’s unavoidable.

I feel that having a lot of maps does not really matter in MOBA games. People get a feel for the map and try to memorize all the locations. The addition of an “All-mid” map, which you have in Heroes of Order & Chaos, along with the traditional 3-lane map, is all that you need.

The addition of more heroes also makes the game fun and opens up more possibilities, but new heroes can’t come at the expense of balance. Balance is key in a MOBA game and must be top priority at all times.

HAVING PLAYED HEROES OF ORDER & CHAOS, HOW DOES MOBA WORK ON MOBILE?
My main concern with a MOBA transitioning to a mobile device was the precise control required and responsiveness. Touch controls are not as responsive as the precise control of the mouse. So Heroes of Order & Chaos gives players the option of controlling the matches the same way as on PC, or via a v-stick. This option helps increase the number of APMs (actions per minute) on touch screen devices.

In my preview build, I only had access to 5 heroes, but from what I saw the heroes seemed balanced with the abilities and play style. What I really want to see is the talent system. I feel this is unique and will give more depth to the game and allow for greater customization. Unfortunately I could not access or see this system in the game’s pre-launch offline mode.

Heroes of Order & Chaos has great potential & is definitely something I would get and play with friends, especially when it’s not possible to play PC MOBA games. The “all mid” games are fast enough that we can get in a few games when my friends and I are hanging out.

Mobile MOBA is something that has never been done before and I feel like Heroes of Order & Chaos is starting out by doing it right. This is my biggest fear when transitioning a game to another platform and I am confident this won’t let me down. I can’t wait to check out the online mode once the game is live this week so I can see all the game has to offer.

Read more about Heroes & the Order & Chaos franchise…

“Heroes of Order & Chaos Fan Impressions”

1. On November 21st, 2012 at 5:40 am BENSON Says:

GAMELOFT 您好
    針對HEROES OF ORDER N CHAOS遊戲21日發行
    iOS GAME的已經出了,但是ANDRIOD的遊戲尚未得知
    我謹代表所有ANDRIOD 玩家,請問您?
    何時會上市?
    請您務必答覆我、謝謝
    BENSON 21.11.12
    Email:bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone:+886 975-800-850

————————————————————————————————英文
    GAMELOFT Hello

Issue for the HEROES OF ORDER N CHAOS games 21
    iOS GAME has a not yet known, but ANDRIOD game
    I would like on behalf of all ANDRIOD players, I ask you?
    When will the listing?

Please be sure to reply me, thank you

BENSON 21.11.12
    Email: bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone: +886 975-800-850

———————————————————————————————-法文

GAMELOFT Bonjour

Problème pour les héros de jeux COMMANDE N CHAOS 21
    JEU iOS a pas encore connue, mais le jeu Andriod
    Je voudrais, au nom de tous les joueurs Andriod, je vous le demande?
    Quand la liste?

S'il vous plaît n'oubliez pas de me répondre, je vous remercie

BENSON 21.11.12
    Email: bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone: +886 975-800-850

——————————————————————————————–俄文

Gameloft Hello

Выпуск для героев Приказ N CHAOS игры 21
    iOS игры пока не известна, но Andriod игры
    Я хотел бы от имени всех Andriod игроков, я вас спрашиваю?
    Когда будет в каталоге?

Пожалуйста, не забудьте ответить мне, спасибо

BENSON 21.11.12

BENSON21.11.12
    メール:bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone:886975-800-850

——————————————————————————————荷蘭文

Gameloft Hallo

Kwestie voor de HEROES van orde n CHAOS spelletjes 21
    iOS spel heeft een nog niet bekend, maar Andriod spel
    Ik wil namens alle Andriod spelers, vraag ik u?
    Wanneer zal de lijst?

Zorg ervoor dat u mij antwoord, dank u

BENSON 21.11.12
    E-mail: bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone: +886 975-800-850

—————————————————————————————韓文

안녕하세요 로프트 (Gameloft)

주문 N 카오스 게임 21 영웅 문제
    iOS 게임은 아직 알려져 있지하지만 ANDRIOD 게임이 있습니다
    이 모든 ANDRIOD 플레이어를 대신하고자, 당신이 물어?
    언제 목록 수 있을까?

저를 회신 해 주시기 바랍니다, 감사합니다

벤슨 21.11.12
    이메일 : bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone : +886 975-800-850

————————————————————————————義大意文

Gameloft Ciao

Numero per gli eroi di giochi di ordine N CAOS 21
    iOS gioco ha un non ancora conosciuto, ma gioco Andriod
    Vorrei a nome di tutti i giocatori Andriod, vi chiedo?
    Quando sarà la quotazione?

Si prega di essere sicuri di rispondere a me, grazie

BENSON 21.11.12
    E-mail: bensonseed@yahoo.com.tw
    handphone: +886 975-800-850

2. On November 21st, 2012 at 9:41 am Handsomeod Says:

Will it be released today or should we waint 2 month more ?

3. On November 21st, 2012 at 11:42 am 1569319384 Says:

周金全

4. On November 21st, 2012 at 5:02 pm Nikita Says:

Hi! I'm a user of Google nexus 7 and my devise is not compatible with this device(( Can you tell me will this problem be solved??
    And if I search a game in market by author "Gameloft" or in search i can't find it! This problem are common for many users of INTERNET(((

5. On November 21st, 2012 at 7:44 pm Ilik Says:

When it will arrive to Google Play? Why you have said that it will be released on 21st november for iOS an Android? You've deceived all owners of green robot OS =(

6. On November 21st, 2012 at 8:28 pm Gabe Says:

Hi guys!

Our team is currently performing some last minute tests of the game for Android. We want to make sure everything is working properly!

Stay tuned, the game will be out very soon for Android!

7. On November 22nd, 2012 at 1:49 am Luis Larghi Says:

So I guess it will be out tomorrow? Hopefully! =/

8. On November 22nd, 2012 at 3:09 am froneyo Says:

when it will be released ? i want to know the certain date ! thx.

9. On November 22nd, 2012 at 4:01 pm oSo Chavarria Says:

STILL not out for Android?!?! Wtf?

10. On November 22nd, 2012 at 5:19 pm Toyosan Says:

Waiting for the Android version. :/

11. On November 22nd, 2012 at 5:49 pm huje Says:

huje zaklamane z gameloftu aby scie szlka by was fiuty

12. On November 22nd, 2012 at 6:54 pm milos Says:

odlicna je igrica

13. On November 22nd, 2012 at 6:55 pm milos Says:

odlicna je igrica i super je
    volim ovu igricu

14. On November 22nd, 2012 at 11:49 pm FailLoft Says:

Shoulda just said apple release, android users got played , this is pretty lame…

15. On November 23rd, 2012 at 2:10 am Murzilka42 Says:

Respected developer, one question. Server for Android and IOS will jointly or separately?

16. On November 23rd, 2012 at 7:16 am Devil Devince Says:

i've been waiting for this game for quite awhile. Ever since it was announced and the release of its first trailer. People must understand that IOS based device does not have fragmentation since its UI has no modification. For android based system, the amount of devices are huge and wide. The UI for Android is fragmanted becoz of manufacturers custom UI being put together for Android UI. Its understandable for Gameloft to delay the release but please, for future games, Gameloft, do not release a trailer or make an announcement for a release date and could not fulfil the commitment. Those of us who appreciate your games are really looking forward for its release are just heart broken when it is still not released on the Play Store. And I, a nexus 7 user, plead to the developers to optimize the game so it will run smooth on this piece of amazing hardware. Your team will be appreciated by so many on your development and we will be looking forward for your future endeavours. Thank you.

Nexus 7
    Xperia Play

17. On November 23rd, 2012 at 8:49 am yousef khatib Says:

its ammizing game

18. On November 23rd, 2012 at 8:55 am Murzilka42 Says:

I would like to see it on android!

19. On November 23rd, 2012 at 1:05 pm Randomme Says:

Android users are still waiting for this game. You said 21th…then 22th…now it's 23…and I am sure we have to wait more days or maybe weeks. Because there isn't any problem, but Apple paid you, Gameloft, for this delay. I like Gameloft games, they are the best, and I really like to play them. But I hate the management and the strategy of the company. It's not polite for android users. This is the reason why I don't waste any money for your game, and I download .apk from website for free. And now, whit Heroes of Order and Chaos, you make me more convinced to do this. I'll hope there will be cheat for money in the game. You are kidding us, so…I do the same with you. An Android user.

20. On November 23rd, 2012 at 7:23 pm Connor Keenan Says:

This game is awesome!
    This is my first moba, and I am loving it. However, my game will not launch anymore, and says that it cannot be updated. What am I doing wrong?

21. On November 23rd, 2012 at 9:58 pm Moba Fan Says:

why is everyone getting mad over it not coming out for anderiod yet just wait dick heads damn this is a big game yea it just came out ipod and it is awsome but so much bugs and crashes there trying to fix these things and realease it on the anderiod just wait

22. On November 24th, 2012 at 12:04 am Gabe Says:

Hey guys, thanks for your passion for this game. We're thrilled with the enthusiasm and believe me, no one wants to see the game release for all of our fans more than we do.

Our teams made some announcements about the Android version over on the YouTube launch video. Sorry it wasn't posted here as well:

"Our development teams want to thank everyone for helping us improve server stability! Your constant feedback has been very important to this game!
    There are still several minor issues that are being worked on during this week so that everyone can enjoy a great game on their devices.

Heroes of Order & Chaos for Android will go live on Google Play in the following week, so stay close!

Thank you for your patience!"

23. On November 24th, 2012 at 12:59 am Randomme Says:

I've read that on youtube. But it's not good anyway. I mean…Who is the project manager of this?You annunce the release of a game in a specific day for Apple and Android devices. Then, that day the game is released only for one type of device and consumers. At the same time the game has a lot of problem…so much problem that you can't release it for the other type of devices (android). Now…the game has still problems and you don't know when you'll release it for android, because you have to work on fix these problems.
    I think…Why have you release it?If a product is not ready, why you start to "sell" it?If I have a company of shoes I sell a pair of shoes when I've finished both shoe, not only one of them, and the ready one without the sole. I really don't understand the strategy. The result is: Apple users have problems playing it, so they blame you about this, and Andorid users insult you for your delay. What to say…well done!

24. On November 25th, 2012 at 1:11 am Johan Says:

Love the game! It looks, sounds and feels great; and it is a blast to play. Sadly, for the most part, I can't seem to get a game going, neither online nor solo.

Look forward to reduced connection times, and overall less server problems. So far, getting a game going can take anything between 5 and 50 minutes; often resulting in "internal server error" and no game.

The only thing I'm missing so far, is an in-game setting to prevent idle time sleep. I often loose the connection as the game timeouts while I'm passively waiting for server connection or more players.

Well, would also be nice with a web page fan kit for making HOC community pages. I want to gather fellow players for a guild.

25. On November 25th, 2012 at 4:30 am Moba Fan Says:

sweet thx for the update gabe as of now still playing the game when this game came out it was onw of my favortie game for the ios keep up the good work and hope to see the update real soon

26. On November 25th, 2012 at 10:42 am dnyl Says:

i know the server is new and all, but this important matter you have to fix ASAP before people starting to lose interest in this game:
    1. Fix server stability and matchmaking system
    2. Fix the rollback and error when log in.

AND ALSO PLEASE FIX my ID! My ID gets rollback after a solo game in which i have spend in game purchase, all gone! please fix this asap!

27. On November 25th, 2012 at 10:58 am GAME IS BROKEN SERVERS ARE SHIT Says:

Fix severs.

28. On November 25th, 2012 at 11:13 pm Asuii Says:

I love this game!
    Having problems with it right now though. Cant seem to connect to servers :(

29. On November 26th, 2012 at 3:39 am Pissed Says:

This game is amazing when it works. Fix the servers!!!

30. On November 26th, 2012 at 8:06 am Peter Says:

I have an Iphone and I find that the problems don't seem to be with the game, but rather with the server. Whe I can actually get it to load up a game, It is fun. The server times out often. Once a solo game loads up, it runs smoothly and is in allignment with any other MOAB.

The server time-out issues are almost a game breaker. I have never been able to load it up in multiplayer mode. I have not been able to get the store to work. Since multiplayer doesn't work, I can not complete quests.

This game is worth an hour or two of game play to see what the first mobile MOAB is like. You can see for yourself the potential tha the game could have with good support and some serious patching….

31. On November 26th, 2012 at 9:44 am zvukovi4ek Says:

And so…….?

32. On November 26th, 2012 at 1:02 pm Joey Says:

No coment

33. On November 26th, 2012 at 10:11 pm Gabe Says:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update: Our development teams are working to expand the server capacity for Heroes of Order & Chaos. As soon as the servers are fully operational, the Android version will launch on Google Play.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Stay tuned for more information.

34. On November 26th, 2012 at 11:06 pm skla Says:

Love the game….. but I fear it will be a dead community if the servers don't get fixed soon.

35. On November 27th, 2012 at 4:08 am alisaiful78 Says:

how to add/search friend for HOC?

36. On November 27th, 2012 at 8:58 am ssiregar Says:

Hi guys! It's an awesome games. Have been played 3 times today.

Hope you guys can add me : ssiregar

Thank you very much!

37. On November 27th, 2012 at 2:38 pm JKRabbi Says:

Would be great if Servers worked… "Waiting for More players 5/3." 3v3 Co-Op wont start, 5 out of 3 joined so far!

38. On November 28th, 2012 at 12:09 pm schlagdich Says:

ich freue mich auf die android-version! cooles game!
    cya

39. On November 28th, 2012 at 12:24 pm korean boy Says:

I waiting for gameloft game since starting to 'android' When it will be released for android?

40. On November 28th, 2012 at 3:15 pm Randomme Says:

what the hell are you doing?when it will be released for android?!Do we have to wait for another week?

41. On November 28th, 2012 at 5:31 pm kostadin Says:

I waiting for gameloft game since starting to ‘android’ When it will be released for android?

42. On November 29th, 2012 at 4:39 pm heinwin Says:

43. On November 30th, 2012 at 9:46 am Anonymous Says:

Fix your servers. I'm tired of playing for 20 mins and win only to not get credit, but instead, I get labelled a deserter.

44. On November 30th, 2012 at 3:27 pm Dragos Says:

and the week is almost over and still no android release.

45. On November 30th, 2012 at 5:38 pm zvukovi4ek Says:

So when release?

46. On November 30th, 2012 at 8:24 pm Potter's dad Says:

Where's the Android version?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

47. On December 1st, 2012 at 1:49 am Larry Says:

1. Limit the area for the pad movement. I kept trying to drag the screen but ending up dragging my character.
    2. Decrease the price for heroes. 21,000?! Each game WON only gives 100, that means for me to get a hero I would need to WIN 210 games. That's a bit unfair, LOL is a great example, it has low hero prices but it still earns a bunch of money from skins.
    3. An official data site explaining all the items and skills in the game would be appreciated.
    4. A better way of selecting enemy hero is needed. One game I got 28/3/2, and all three deaths came from not being able to select the enemy hero because there are too many minions.
    5. A bit laggy in 5v5

Awesome game since those are the only ones I can name, keep up.

—-A DOTA and LOL player

48. On December 1st, 2012 at 3:01 am kuko Says:

And again gameloft lied … Still no android version…

49. On December 1st, 2012 at 4:53 am Really? Says:

A big fan of thesentypes of games as I have played Dora for awhile…here is my perspective after playing for 5 days…

First of all and mostnimportantly…the online gameplay sucks because you have *** servers and connect 2 amaricans with 2 Koreans a guy sittin in the Bahamas and top it off with a biologist playing in antartica. Are the servers so bad I can't get connected to 5 other ppl on the east coast at least? This is a must fix if you wish to expand the game any further.

Secondly, the prices for pretty much everything is beyond outrageous. 720 gems for a hero and it costs $14.99 for 900 gems? Are you guys on crank? So ur saying instead of going and buying Halo 4 or any other new release for a game with great servers for $60.00, that I should spend that money for maybe 5 heros…I spent $30.00 for 1800 gems…figures I would try the daily reward and get a few heroes…he'll no, spent 1100 gems on the reward for 1 lousy skin and 10 bottles of some shitty +rune potion..throw 720 more on hero so I could get at least 1 hero for my money…

50. On December 1st, 2012 at 5:43 pm Nick Says:

Still no Heroes of Order and Chaos for Android? I you said last week that itwas going to be released “in the coming week”.

Hire some better customer service staff you absolute fucking retards. You have AMAZING development staff, but your customer service is nowhere to be seen.

Are you really THAT dumb to leave so much more money on the table?

51. On December 2nd, 2012 at 8:10 am rex Says:

djie fa

52. On December 2nd, 2012 at 5:30 pm Robin Says:

Just bought few runes too gamble with. When the prices are shown u assume u got a great chance of winning a hero but after 3 times and 6 euro gone all i got was 3 gambler's greed with which i cant do anything. Better dont gamble and just use it to buy these heroes.

Enjoying the game btw

53. On December 4th, 2012 at 6:33 pm Jason Says:

ITS COMINGG TOMORROWW !! :)))))

54. On December 5th, 2012 at 12:16 pm schlagdich Says:

i'm still waiting. at least the hope dies.

55. On December 5th, 2012 at 12:46 pm Prianeg_38nix Says:

Gameloft, what`s going on?
    now is a 5th of december and where the game for android? are u kidding us???

56. On December 5th, 2012 at 2:29 pm kostadin Says:

game start now on google play !!!!!!!!!!!

57. On December 5th, 2012 at 2:32 pm kostadin Says:

downloading now !!!!

58. On December 5th, 2012 at 2:56 pm zvukovi4ek Says:

Hm in Russia GP no HOC

59. On December 5th, 2012 at 2:57 pm kostadin Says:

60. On December 5th, 2012 at 5:02 pm WizGG Says:

When come for Android ver???pls fast…

61. On December 5th, 2012 at 6:19 pm kostadin Says:

i am playing on nexus 7

62. On December 5th, 2012 at 10:32 pm Anonymous Says:

The game is now worse than what it was before the Android release. The servers were barely able to handle iOS users. It is now unplayable with severe lag (I'm always in the red) and disconnects. It seems Gameloft only does the bare minimum.

63. On December 6th, 2012 at 2:27 am adam Says:

like the game and runs fine on single player..multiplayer onother hand sometimes says my account beingused byanother device and wonderingwtf when i only have onedevice…also now and then heavy lag in multiplayer…the free gem things i dont receive them after installing and running apps like says…and htc thunderbolt needs to be added as compatible to google play store it still says not compatible and i wanna install proper version

64. On December 6th, 2012 at 2:01 pm rex Says:

your good guyz…..

65. On December 6th, 2012 at 2:01 pm rex Says:

your the best

66. On December 7th, 2012 at 10:04 am mike Says:

It always disconnects wtf

67. On December 8th, 2012 at 8:17 am crispyaqui Says:

i keep getting disconnected ingame with error saying my account is being used by another device. then when i try logging back in it crashes HOC. at first it happened and that was it, now i can't finish a single game. i thought maybe i got hacked and changed p/w. still doing it. help, plz, and thanks for support, much appreciated.

68. On December 9th, 2012 at 10:34 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing such issues!

You'll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can
    check our FAQ page of the site http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/ and find a solution to your issue.

If your issue isn't described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

69. On December 12th, 2012 at 11:42 am Croden Says:

Game is nice, but got few things.
    I am not new to MOBA games, got more then 4000 games, playing Heroes of Newerth with 1850 mmr in SBT.

1) Server is very laggy in Europe. 1 sec dellay is horrible.
    2) Buttons are small and u missclick a lot. Why is hero moving, when u click behind button. There should be dead spot. Even with One X 4,7 inches display its hard to control.
    3) Why u have to click twice on creep / hero to attack ? Just one click is enought. U dont need to select it and then attack.

This is all important.

70. On December 12th, 2012 at 11:43 am Croden Says:

Hello!
    Game is nice, but got few things.

1) Server is very laggy in Europe. 1 sec dellay is horrible.

This is all important.

71. On December 18th, 2012 at 12:55 am Johan Says:

@Croden: it would be a disaster if selecting would instantly attach the selection. I very often pick my target long time before I attack.

@Larry I don't agree with the virtual joypad size. It works great for me. Also, prices for heroes – the idea is of course to push for IAPs, keep current prices and keep having the sales, which invites players back. But I totallly agree, we need a better way to select the target:

I suggest whenever I start cycling targets, it would start picking the heroes if they are within reach – and then continue to minions. As long as i keep tapping to cycle, it would move on cycling just like today. But after a reasonable delay, tapping again would start with the heroes again..

72. On December 27th, 2012 at 4:48 pm Nikita Says:

Can you tell me something about playing Android and iOS together. Is it possible??? Thank you!

73. On December 29th, 2012 at 8:23 am Zz305 Says:

Sleep

74. On December 29th, 2012 at 8:23 am Zz305 Says:

Doakter

75. On January 17th, 2013 at 9:25 pm Starmania82 Says:

Is there a trick to getting gambler I spent 9k emblems in a row and didn't get him that was 116 win things I know he is worth it but I need help

76. On January 22nd, 2013 at 7:35 am kUz_4u Says:

whats happening to my HOC, if i open it after the gameloft logo it crushes, even if i re-download it also my MC 4

77. On January 22nd, 2013 at 8:27 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing such issues!

Thanks and have a nice day!

78. On January 27th, 2013 at 12:29 pm Thetus Says:

Heros are too expensive to buy. Make it like league of Legends where the cheap champs cost around 5 wins.

79. On January 27th, 2013 at 12:33 pm Thetus Says:

Im playing on iPad mini. I'm getting constant "internal server errors" after I log in.

It's taking me about five minutes of spamming "log in" , "disconnected. Internal server error" "log in" before I actually get into a match.

80. On January 27th, 2013 at 2:00 pm Sara Says:

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our servers that may affect players' ability to access the game. We expect the connection issues to be resolved shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

81. On January 27th, 2013 at 3:51 pm Thetus Says:

I am no longer able to enter any match. I'm getting immediately disconnected. I'll come back in a few days to see if server issues have been resolved. If not, then I'll uninstall. Shame, because this game had potential..

82. On January 28th, 2013 at 2:55 am Sara Says:

Did you fill a support form?

83. On February 5th, 2013 at 8:16 pm Trevor Says:

Hi this appear is not compatible with the samsung galaxy proclaim. Please make it work for it! This looks like a great game!

84. On February 11th, 2013 at 3:32 am GALAXY Y USER Says:

i wish i could play that in my galaxy Y

85. On February 11th, 2013 at 8:10 am ivan Says:

Good game but worst game matching system! Such a waste of time ! Why haven't the internal server error not fixed yet! Is this been hosted at someones bedroom or something. This is a joke !

86. On March 30th, 2013 at 9:05 pm alan Says:

Hello this isnt compatable with samsung halaxy rush why please fix this.

87. On April 6th, 2013 at 2:20 pm whatlikethat Says:

and you made the expensive heroes way OP. balance? went to netherland!

88. On May 3rd, 2013 at 5:22 pm amir Says:

heros of order and chaos is so cool and awsome monsters

89. On May 6th, 2013 at 8:23 pm ngn Says:

bullshit bullshit bulllshit, controls are just fcked up, devs are retards that just copied lol and added stupid controls

90. On May 15th, 2013 at 6:59 am Torre Schmitt Says:

yeah apparently the gambler’s just a big unattainable joke. even after 20k+ emblems all i got was a handful of runes and gambler’s focuses and some ungodly amount of revival tokens that the game can’t even tell me how many I have which is also a crock of BS and on top of that I actually watched the slot machine charge me double for 1/4 of the pulls. After that I blew $9 on gems and plunked that into the slot machine and got all gambler’s greeds. yay more effin emblems. needless to say i’m pretty pissed right now, DON’T GIVE THESE GREEDY TURDS ANY OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY

91. On June 11th, 2013 at 1:34 am Jek Says:

PLEASE FIX THE CRASH ISSUE!!! While playing 5v5 it crashes on my xperia go. :(

92. On June 11th, 2013 at 1:35 am Jek Says:

i CANT ENJOY THIS GAME BECAUSE it keeps crashing :(

93. On June 11th, 2013 at 3:28 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing such issues!

You’ll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can

If your issue isn’t described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

94. On June 21st, 2013 at 7:02 pm acidr31gn Says:

This game is filled with so many loopholes and bugs and bad design. I will list em :D. On the iOS you can quit the game by hitting home and closing the app through hitting home two times holding finger over the app then hitting the minus symbol. This allows you to leave without losing rating. There is no real matchmaking system in the game. They do not pair up equal ratings with equal levels so unless you run with a full group of five be sure to enjoy playing with first time players. There is no penalty for leaving during team select meaning you can try to have a fake account that feeds your real account then just leave the game or stay on so you can know where your enemies are at all time. Hmmm , anything else? Oh yeah if you would like to try to learn the game through bot games enjoy you will only get 80 exp and about 100 currency. As for custom games most require you to be 35+. So if you plan on playing this game without friends, then get ready for a game filled with many rage quitters or insta leavers. I find that about only 1/14 games will have both teams with 5 players if that. After the first 5 min count yourself lucky if you have 3-4 left.

95. On July 3rd, 2013 at 5:13 pm Lord_slayer32 Says:

When will the update be finished im dying here!!!??

96. On October 13th, 2013 at 12:00 pm Doombot101 Says:

You need to buy the original gambler to get his skin

97. On October 20th, 2013 at 7:28 am ThemadGoat Says:

Considering LoL was inspired by other MOBA games, I very mutch disagree. The fine art of gameloft is that they bring modern gen console games to android but never copy them directly.
    Look at the modern combat series, remind you of CoD? But it offers more combat controls. More options for multiplayer, etc etc.

98. On October 20th, 2013 at 7:32 am ThemadGoat Says:

Wos your a douche.

99. On November 25th, 2013 at 9:34 am beadz Says:

Im experiencing blurry graphics in hoc v1.3.0 using samsung google nexus s i9020. Whats the problem? I mean how can i solve it? Is there any solution on fixing this problem?

100. On February 13th, 2014 at 12:54 pm GameHunter748 Says:

This game use an irternet connec or not……?