HOC After Launch

It’s been just over a month since we released Heroes of Order & Chaos, the first MOBA on mobile. In this short time, many lanes have been held, towers have been destroyed, and jungles have been…well, jungled.

And many fans have voiced serious praise and legitimate feedback about the game. Thanks to your feedback we have managed to solve many of the server issues and improve stability. But even after the first update, we want to continue to make this game even better. So we want more feedback!

So tell us your opinions about HOC. What is working? What is NOT working? Are there any serious bugs out there? Which heroes are OP? Which features do we need to add next?

Please be as specific as possible. If you have a bug, be sure to include which device you’re playing on. If you think a hero is OP, let us know which one and why. And don’t hold back. Ready?… Go!

Read more about Heroes & the Order & Chaos franchise…

“HOC After Launch”

1. On December 27th, 2012 at 10:25 pm MAX GONZALES Says:

Theres sometimes alot of bugs like the controls needs to get fixed the controls are pretty bad and sometimes laggy.!
    And u guys needa lower the prices of the characters there so expensive to buy. Loke u guys should add new maps or something like that new powers like more stuff.!

2. On December 27th, 2012 at 11:06 pm Colingoodwin14 Says:

Just got it , it’s been great! But I think a lot of us players want to be able to use voice chat.

3. On December 28th, 2012 at 1:39 am 3l afalin Says:

great game!nice game!but!I would like to see, yet separate, complete the offline on ipod not always have the opportunity to play!

4. On December 28th, 2012 at 1:40 am 3l afalin Says:

sorry my english is bad =(

5. On December 28th, 2012 at 2:06 am ric Ofthedead Says:

I hate it give me a dungeon to clear…

6. On December 28th, 2012 at 2:44 am blerista Says:

Game is awesome but you should add more heroes and items. Server(Android) gets kinda laggy sometime.

7. On December 28th, 2012 at 3:17 am opusdeigner Says:

I can seem to play the game..After checking update,connection timeout…too bad seems to be a great game but with problems..fix please!

8. On December 28th, 2012 at 4:54 am XushnudUZB Says:

Game needs more heroes and it should be little cheaper ..i hate the bad thing is you and your enemies can play the same heroes. Because i only played DOTA.

9. On December 28th, 2012 at 5:00 am XushnudUZB Says:

add more heroes and mapps not skins

10. On December 28th, 2012 at 1:36 pm iBest96 Says:

Its a great idea, altough you should definitely fix your server connection system, also if you could make the controlls easier to use, that would be great too. ;D

11. On December 28th, 2012 at 1:55 pm John Says:

Hi, nice game for sure, but i can’t do the daily quest or even advance in my succes list ? Please tell me why

12. On December 28th, 2012 at 3:11 pm weliton Says:

Weliton

13. On December 29th, 2012 at 3:00 am david Says:

Heroes are way too expensive. Expected you guys to lower the emblem price for each hero for this update, but you guys did the opposite.
    Add maps and heroes. That's essential for moba game.
    Dark elf is overpowered. I thought you guys were going to fix it, but I guess you guys forgot? It can attack ranged so fast, and it can stun/stay invisible. Details will be left out since you guys would be aware of this

14. On December 29th, 2012 at 12:02 pm mike Says:

Hello. OP heroes? Well i have 1 complaint about that. Kagax. His ultimate, or 4th skill, invincibilty for 3 seconds, 6 at max, is too long. the time should stay at 3 seconds, or at least the heal percentage reduced to about 20%. Or maybe no heal at all. You should try to balance the hero costs, aswell as the rewards from matches. There should definetly be a reconnect option once you leave a match, because you can disconnect and still get deserter. There should be a new hero every once in a while to keep the players interested. The matchmaking should be set up so that you go against people around your level, not rating or rank. Leavers should be punished differently. For example, if someone leaves a game, instead of the usual exp penalty, why not stop them from playing any matches until the match they left is over ( with an optional reconnect ) this could stop leavers from gaining any advantages from leaving e.x. not losing rank.
    Glitches & Bugs:
    1. No exp glitch + Deserter even when you finish a match
    2. Guild bug: Happens when you accept an invitation. Under your name it says ur in the guild. but, when you go to the guild tab, it only has a create option. You can chat with guild members only in a game, using the 'guild' option in the chat box. Guild leaders says im not in the guild list. but clearly the above is contrary to that, as i can use the guild option in the chat.
    3. Friends list wont load. though i found by adding a friend thats already in your list this can be fixed, sometimes it doesnt work.

15. On December 29th, 2012 at 12:18 pm mike Says:

Ah yes, and about dark elf. Her freeze skill ( the arrow ) should have to be aimed instead of directly hitting its target upon activation, making it a bit more challenging to use her. Currently the heroes aren't that balanced, as there are ALOT lf them with potential, but they're crushed by the mainstreams ( debronee,lebmont,etc). The skill you can choose before the match starts ( heal,blink, etc ) need to have more appeal. i never see anyone using the damage over time skills, everyone sticks with heal or blink. Heal shouldn't always heal 250, it should slowly increase from, lets say, 50 at lv 1 and increase by like… 15 per level.

16. On December 29th, 2012 at 12:24 pm mike Says:

and i almost forgot, im on an iPhone 4S

17. On December 29th, 2012 at 4:01 pm Sage Says:

Have a Tegra 2 device, but can't play it… so it sucks.

18. On December 29th, 2012 at 8:01 pm Taurak81 Says:

Hi,
    My friend plays this game all the time on his Ipad. It looks cool and I would buy it but it isn't available on the Asus Transformer Infinity. I'm not sure why cause it can definitely handle the game spec wise. Do have any plans to make the game available for the Asus infinity?

19. On December 30th, 2012 at 2:13 am Randomme Says:

I think that the dark elf is OP. And people know it, so there isn't any match without a dark elf; usually every team has one of it.
    And some character have too low damage, like (this week) Kirasath…the first skill is useless, i think it doesn't work.
    About Anuir, for the first skill I think you have to be too much near the enemy for cast the spell…
    But at the end i think you have to nerf the dark elf Ihaelryna…Too damage, and you can reach high level of speed; its 1th and 4th skill are so lethal. I think is too op.
    Lebmont is similar to the dark elf, but it's not so op.
    The price of the character is very high. With emblem you can buy them without spend real money, but make 24k emblems is very long…it think the highest price should be like 15k or 17/18k…

20. On December 30th, 2012 at 2:13 am Randomme Says:

However the game is very very nice. I love it.

21. On December 30th, 2012 at 9:39 am gommer Says:

у меня планшет explay informer 701 когда я скачал приложение у меня стало показывать 1/4 экрана , после загрузки я не смог нажать ОК но после долгих тыков я нашел место куда сместилось ОК, потом когда я перешел к выбору героев там уже я не чего выбрать не смог , ребят исправте это, эта проблема не у одного меня у многих ребят такое

22. On December 31st, 2012 at 6:11 pm aol Says:

I am really enjoying HOC. I'm only playing co-op for now, because my sense is that there is too much exploitation going on in pvp, so, that would be one thing to address. I'm referring to feeding/leaching. Since I only play co-op, forgive me if I suggest something that applies to pvp that I just don't know about yet.

- I think the cost of the heroes is a little too high. Each should be the equivalent of a $1 or $2. Skins can be more expensive, since they are vanity items.
    - along those lines, you should earn runes somehow in game, such as for first kill, not dying, destroying towers, or some in game objective, with the idea being you could buy a hero after 20 or 30 games.
    - there needs to be a UI wiki or guide somewhere, I still have no idea how to earn the "1st" badge in a co-op match. It's not 1st kill, nor is it your "score" (the crossed swords column in the game summary screen). It seems to be some meta value.
    - there needs to be some way to mark players AFK so that if they stay AFK for more than 1 minute they're booted and replaced with CPU players. I play far too many games where, for whatever reason, team-mates start to accumulate at home base just sitting there.
    - along those lines, if you finish a game less than some level, perhaps 6, you get half the reward or something. it's trivial to get to level 6 if you play, and even a really good character can't solo a match before you get to level 6 if you try.
    - the targeting system needs some work. you don't hit what is targeted, you hit what is closest, unless you double-tap a target ("sticky target"), in which case you are supposed to keep hitting them, running after them if necessary. But the double-tap logic is extremely flaky, as often as not simply running to that spot as targeting it or "sticky targeting" it. I think the first priority is that the double-tap logic needs to be tightened up so that if you double-tap anything that could be considered a hero or a building, you sticky target it 100% of the time.
    - i don't ever use the "attack" button unless I'm messing around before a game starts to make my avatar use his attack animation. Perhaps that could be the sticky target button instead of double-tap.
    - daily quests should reward more – runes or emblems.
    - all i ever get with the free daily bet is reanimate coins, be nice if runes or emblems came up occasionally.

All that said, I don't want to suggest that this isn't a really fun game. Lots of great work went into building this game and community and I'm enjoying it immensely.

23. On December 31st, 2012 at 10:44 pm Alfredo Says:

please set this game for the sony xperia tablet s. Also the online

24. On January 1st, 2013 at 12:10 pm Iasam Says:

Great game, controls are perfect. Only op hero is Inquisitor, any fan of this game knows it. His skill which makes him turn invisible and blink to you and attack 3-5 times is almost always certain death unless you are stacked with items such as hades armour.

25. On January 1st, 2013 at 8:58 pm Amber Says:

I like playing your game. I just recently did the update after not playing for a while and now it's re asking for my username and password but when I put what I think it is it says its wrong. Then I click on retrieve password it says it will send it to me yet I haven't received any email and I did it multiple times. I would like to know how I can retrieve this info so I can play again.

26. On January 2nd, 2013 at 9:51 am Ren Says:

Game is amazing, no doubt. But waiting for a game to be found can take time. I wanted to buy a hero but its too expensive. And please make it cross-platform too. New maps and new heroes would be appreciated, thanks alot.

27. On January 2nd, 2013 at 11:25 pm Mohammad-Iran Says:

this game and the other you^r games are laggy sometimes on iphone 4s and samsung galaxy s2 please at the next version of this game fixed the problems of this game. And….
    the dark knight rises has a little problem in control of the plane of batman!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway…
    you are the best developer in the world gameloft!!!!!!!!!!!

28. On January 3rd, 2013 at 1:14 am Grill3dcheese Says:

Great game! I've played most of the bigger pc Moba games, and I must say it is a top quality game I can easy see myself wasting countless hours on. Apart from a few minor balance issue I have one major critique and one thing I would love see added to the game! If heroes were cheaper and I had access to the full page of talents to start, it would feel a lot easier to spend time 'grinding' toward unlocking that next cool hero I've had my eye on, and by the time I've unlocked a few cool ones I'd be way more willing to fork over extra money for skins for the 5 heroes I spent a week saving for instead of the one I still don't have near enough coin for. Take a page from the other major free to play games and remember players like to reward quality products who focus more on gameplay than income!

If I could add one feature it would be the ability to rejoin a game if it crashes or I have to restart. 3 times now I'm finally having a good game after getting my butt kicked all day….and it crashes and I lose that game stats and preview. I know there's only so much you can do with the mobile but I know I'm not the only one thinking this!
    Overall fantastic game 4.5/5 stars for me!

29. On January 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 am Timothy Says:

Game is awesome but you should make it so ppl can’t attack intill game starts and the sever has lag issues on the iPhone

30. On January 3rd, 2013 at 7:38 am Jordansiaha Says:

GAMELOFT PLZ LISTEN TO THIS!
    Ok, first of all I will talk about the OP characters, or 1 Character. And second I will talk about the UNDERPOWERED characters. I would like to give Kudos to gameloft for MOSTLY fixing the disconnection issues, as I can play MOST of the time now. And "DARK ELF PIXIE", THE MOST OVER POWERED CHARACTER IN THE GAME, needs to be REALLY nerfed. My favorite character is Kirasath(one of the underpowered ones), and even fully upgraded with attack and attack speed gear, CANNOT kill dark elf pixie head on, EVER! The only way to kill her is to do it before she gets REALLY overpowered, because until then, its over. No matter what hero I have, the player using DARK ELF PIXIE always stuns me first, and with her unbelievable attack speed, once im stunned, I die in 2 SECONDS, 3 SECONDS MAX, Unless a teamate can somehow teleport and attack her (chameleon, debronee). Second, The goblin scout is my second favorite character, and he needs to get powered up, because he is the MOST UNDERPOWERED CHARACTER IN THE GAME. No matter how much I upgrade his attack, He cannot kill ANYONE by himself. I get that he is a support type and he is REALLY good at that, but his attack area needs to be powered up significantly, because how can I be a good support if I am so DEPENDENT on my teamates? I need some kills too. And the worst problem I have with the game, is Kirasath. His first attack i VERY underpowered, only time I get kills with it is when opponents have VERY low health, so its an awesome finishing move, i'll give it that. BUT, It needs to be powered up to be used as a normal attack skill that does more damage, around the 500 Base when FUlly upgraded. Kirasath's passive skill needs to be upgraded to at least 25% to all friends, 15% doesn't do much in my opinion, and Lastly, His Best skill, the GIANT summon, needs to be given variety. It shouldn't always be a frost giant EVERYTIME, I think it should be random, with like, LAVA giant, Electric giant, Dragon, Spider, etc…… point is, frost giant is too vague, I admit he is pretty useful, but dies VERY quickly, and with more variety, i think he can be a LOT more useful, maybe give him more attacks, or powers, then he can be worthy of being Kirasath's most powerful skill. Gamewise? The game just needs MORE maps, I am sick of playing in the same 2 maps EVERYTIME, it gets boring, adding more maps will give players More variety, and Strategy Options, instead of just the standard intersection between the 2 sides. The maps need to have MORE mercenaries that you can kill, MORE dragons, MORE moghul, and they should respawn too if killed. The maps should also have more types of terrain to go over, for example: LAVA where whoever walks on it gets damaged or like an electric field, and Tres(forests) to make it hard to attack and see enemy, Smoke, More mountains, More high grounds. THE LAST THING, is the BEST recommendation I have, like many people here, MORE HEROES! PLEASE! more heroes will give players more options, and maybe give players a chance to fight against DARK ELF PIXIE, or KAGRAX, or DEBRONEE, not just the standard, long range attack(mage), CQB(physical), or support types. More types will make this game MORE fun and strategy supportive, and give EVERY HEROE A WEAKNESS *COUGH*COUGH* dark elf pixie, so EVERYONE has a chance.AND PLZ PLZ PLZ! MAKE HEROES LESS COSTLY! AND HEROES SHOULDNT JUST HAVE SKINS where you just change the color, it should be a change in design, or an PHYSICAL upgrade, to give players that smile when they buy the SKINs!

31. On January 3rd, 2013 at 7:42 am Jordansiaha Says:

SRY FOR THE LONG Thoughts, BUT I PROMISE I PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO IT! doing this will make me A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! AND I WILL MAKE THIS GAME MY PRIMARY REASON TO DO GAMING ON THE PHONE!(even though it already is), and give a lot of pocket change too :P . I really dont mind paying for things in the game, unlike glu, the stuff doesn't cost too much when you use REAL money, which I think is REALLY GREAT, and what keeps me playing the game.

32. On January 3rd, 2013 at 2:22 pm herfrancis Says:

facebook

33. On January 3rd, 2013 at 2:33 pm ahm Says:

2196

34. On January 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 pm Alex Says:

I'm in china ,I have download it for 3or 4 times ,but I still can't play it on an Android 4.1.1 phone ,it shut down as soon as I start it ,I don 't know why ,I hope there will be a company to support it in china ,just as Order &Chaos online .so that everyone can share this wonderful game .

35. On January 3rd, 2013 at 5:12 pm manish Says:

saalon bhosdi ke free download krne me tumhari maa ka saki naga hot hai kya

36. On January 3rd, 2013 at 6:49 pm Mohammad-Iran Says:

Gameloft PLZ Make The New Zombieinfection
    with resident evil 6 graphic plz…….

37. On January 4th, 2013 at 2:46 am JG Says:

When is this coming to windows rt I see you already have shark dash now time to put oac and hoc on here. Good work lets see this on rt

38. On January 4th, 2013 at 10:18 am serega Says:

i want to create a room that anyone could come in and play – people vs bots, 3×3, 5×5 do it please. when the player enters it becomes active, and his character does not play to make that instead emerged played bots otherwise 1 vs 5 bots this imbalance.

39. On January 4th, 2013 at 12:00 pm Mohammad-Iran Says:

Any Body Know What is The Next Gameloft Game?

40. On January 4th, 2013 at 10:53 pm Kenny Says:

Today when i want to play heroes of order and chaos that is a word say "your update is failed. Please try again later" anyone know about it

41. On January 4th, 2013 at 11:24 pm philipae johnfon Says:

I love this game it is hands down the best moba on the mobile platform and could go toe to toe with lol with some updates but the two quips I have are, one why are you guys not updating android and, two sometimes when I launch the app I will get an error about updating it seems like a fairly common problem but there hasn’t been an update, at least on android. So please get that fixed and keep up the good work

42. On January 4th, 2013 at 11:49 pm Darkkula Says:

Nice great games. Problem: 1) disconnect often, 2) rank game doesnt have quit button (you need one in order to find suitable room) 3) overpower heroes (debronee, kagax, elf) 4) glitch in after match rewards (i have experienced winning many games but have no rewards after) 5) balancing rank (explain later) 6) too few heroes 7) slow respond server (lag in game) 8) guild system need to fix, more accessible 9) friendlist doesnt show, maximum of 50 easily achieved, messages appeared/disappeared randomly 10) game crashes (suddenly application stop from running) 11) ranked game doesnt have map option (rift map or normal map)

Balancing rank – balancing rank means when a player closed the games during play, and restart the games to the main page. Lots of high rank player do this (i am included) mostly because the player assembled not fair during start (5v5 player start the game as 4v5 / 3v5 due to server problem / dc) and also due to overpower heroes (elf, debrone and kagax). I think it is fair because people want to take care of their ranks, especially when the game has ov heroes and continuous crash / dc. Problem here is there should be option to leave the game (in game button) that doesnt effect other player, and a time limit as to leave game (eg 15 minutes), so the high rank would not stay undefeated bcause of this balancing rank actions. Gamelofts should announce rules for rank. I couldnt disagree over this action because of there is no option to leave in game, especially when youre not saisied with your team. People wanted to enjoy playing, not to get upset. And peoples want to show achievements but not when ov heroes and dc keeps them impaired. You'll lose your player when they started to feel irritated more. So i think there should be option to leave in game and a time limit before your rank affected. This way nobody could stay undefeated in their rank.

Second is, there should be a way to announce in-game, at the main page or etc, time for maintenance or updates, since not all people look over gameloft website. Maybe you could make an ingame hyperlink that connect to gameloft websites for announcements.

also it would be more attractive if ov heroes would be fixed so that all heroes are at equal. Theres only few stunner character, and most mages skills takes time. Although i satisfied with phase master, problems is when fighting with kagax or debronee, all other characters are useless. Kirasath first skills are now quite good, as i can use it to kill now, but ov heroes still unaffected. Once debronee or kagax is in midgame, most of the time i would be using balancing rank actions as i dont want to get my rank affected, or rushing to destroy base in order to win. The only way to kill debronee is to have king reega with hades armor, so far as i've experienced. However king reega is too hard to farm at early game. Kagax has no archnemesis, lhaelryna is not too ov since many character can still killed her, but the problem is his too fast of a speed combine with leech/harvest hp, you'll need skills like phasemaster to drop her life drastically. Thats left the only problem to kagax and debronee. I see many people quit early ingame as early as 5 minutes, when fighting against kagax and debronee.

43. On January 4th, 2013 at 11:51 pm jaime Says:

Update failed 4 jan damnnn

44. On January 4th, 2013 at 11:59 pm Darkkula Says:

Which means, if theres hopes to defeat ov character, that would make a better gameplay. a better gameplay would attract more player. So the focus here is either too fix elf, debronee and kagax or to upgrade the underpower heroes.

Rejoin button is also a good attributes to add. Sometimes people got crashed out and couldnt reconnect the game theyre playing before.

Overall, this games is really good, i bet youll find lots of player coming soon, but be ready to have a better server soon. Also, make more options to purchase ingame, such as bank tranfer (local) if you want people to pay. Credit cards is not a priority options to most people. I would pay if there is bank transfer or choices such as gamepoints.

45. On January 5th, 2013 at 12:00 am Darkkula Says:

Btw, im on ipad 3 and i think ios 4

46. On January 5th, 2013 at 12:32 am Kurtd3 Says:

I cant seem to update, also im using ipad3

47. On January 5th, 2013 at 5:37 pm Ren Says:

Game lags like hell, even on my ipad 4! the servers are faulty, the game freezees for everyone and we cannot exit it, plz fix.

48. On January 5th, 2013 at 5:38 pm Ren Says:

Game lags like hell, even on my ipad 4! the servers are faulty, the game freezees for everyone and we cannot exit it, plz fix it

49. On January 5th, 2013 at 9:24 pm jeffrey Says:

my combat doe not play finish

50. On January 6th, 2013 at 12:46 am David Says:

PLease add support for nexus 4

51. On January 6th, 2013 at 6:51 am Stephen Thatcher Says:

Windows phone 7 and 8 plz plz plz plz plz plz plz also order and chaos for wp 7 and 8 plz plz plz plz plz plz

52. On January 6th, 2013 at 8:21 pm brayan fernando Says:

eto metal 3 demo

53. On January 7th, 2013 at 1:33 am phunnygames Says:

Perhaps add Nexus 4 support?

54. On January 8th, 2013 at 1:01 am psyenceofmarcus Says:

I am surprised that a large amount of gameloft's games are not supported by the Nexus 4 I hope to see support for google's flagship phone in the future.

55. On January 8th, 2013 at 8:19 pm Cory Easley Says:

I like the Game coming from League of Legends on the PC, i warmed up real quick. the only issue i can see is that heroes are really expensive and feels like a pay to win kinda of perspective putting prices on heroes with real money, also server stability but im sure you already knew that

56. On January 8th, 2013 at 10:49 pm Kalmar Says:

The server stability is a real problem for me. I use IPad 3 and iPod so far the iPod seems to work better. Otherwise it's an awesome game! :)

57. On January 10th, 2013 at 1:28 am Xergiok Says:

This game looks awesome, but sadly it is not compatible with the droid DNA. i hope they support it soon!

58. On January 11th, 2013 at 5:43 pm islam Says:

tdyger

59. On January 11th, 2013 at 8:41 pm holderlin Says:

The game is good.

It is still long to get into a game, as you have try 10 times for one game.

I disagree with people that Kirasath is not powerful, I use it often and I play very good… Use leech talent, upgrade your talent and it will worth it.

The ant is creature is somehow the less powerful character.

Paladin grandmaster looks like the new favorite, I was in several games where he destroys everything.

60. On January 13th, 2013 at 8:49 pm kevin Says:

disculpa, saldra este juego para windows phone?

61. On January 14th, 2013 at 9:46 pm Ruben Says:

It dont works on Huawei U8815 ? :c

62. On January 16th, 2013 at 11:18 am Raddess Says:

tell me anywhere pls how i use the voice chat in game….. send me mail skala.radim@seznam.cz thanks

63. On January 16th, 2013 at 4:30 pm alihan Says:

nokia belle!!!!

64. On January 16th, 2013 at 5:28 pm thefreakychakra Says:

Also bone breakers ult only works like half the time. Fix it please. A taunt skill that doesn't taunt is useless. When someone is running away and they get taunted, they often times keep running like nothing even happened.

65. On January 17th, 2013 at 1:34 am farshan Says:

i want

66. On January 17th, 2013 at 1:47 am hcp Says:

I never play a real PVP game. It's always 3v2 or 2v3 and unfair in some way. Why does this always happen? If someone leaves in the first 5 minutes you should have option to leave with no penalty. Or gain more experience in a loss when the numbers arent even. Please work on this, it's getting frustrating and I'm thinking about leaving.

Also, please show us player rank at beginning game screen for PVP match and have option to leave because too many times I am with new players and the other team is all experienced.

67. On January 17th, 2013 at 6:36 pm paolo29274 Says:

hello

68. On January 18th, 2013 at 2:14 pm marvel Says:

Plzz… make dis game available for Java users… And we will luv to see fighting (Sports)games like Mortal combat,WWE and O.K Fighters 2.. coming for JAVA!! Tnks

69. On January 18th, 2013 at 2:20 pm marvel Says:

Plzz… make dis game available for Java users… And we will luv to see fighting (Sports)games like Mortal combat,WWE and K.O Fighters 2.. coming for JAVA!! Tnks

70. On January 20th, 2013 at 8:39 pm clint dugmore Says:

The game is great , a few moans … sum times it won’t load up just stays on the “conecting to server“ screen . Also the hero called debonree the inquisitor is a bit OP the move he has can kill most heroes in one shot then its instantly cool downed from his other move so in essence he can take down a whole five man team before he needs to replenish his mana, but great game , keep it up , and I’m playing on an Acer iconi tablet.

71. On January 21st, 2013 at 1:24 am Sopenco Says:

yes, please, bring your games (at least N.O.V.A. 3 to Windows RT. I want to play it in my Surface! Thanks

72. On January 21st, 2013 at 10:17 am Sara Says:

Hi Sopenco! Thanks for your suggestion! I'll forward it to the team and they'll see what they can do.

73. On January 22nd, 2013 at 12:22 am kaisener Says:

This is a great game. although the characters are not overpriced we do not earn enough emblems. there is practicly no difference in losing or winning with the emblems. the max amount should be like lol amount of emblems. witch is 64,000 emblems for the highest price. we should be winning in a range of 700 – 2,000 emblems per game. we also need more champions and a field like the dominion map in lol. we could use more guys and a new class called junglers who specialize in the jungle and ganking enemy champs. we cold use some nerfs for debronee, kagax, and sadly elf exile. we should have a max number for levels.
    So we can played ranked matches. Ranked matches determine what ranking you are in world leaderboards. ( not guild battles) i think honestly kiraseth ( my favorite hero) should be powered up more. he also shouldnt be a support. get rid of one of his second spell and add like a spell that does more damage than his 1st ability.you should also buff his first ability.
    Also this game can actually lag a lot. I would like this bug to be fixed.

74. On January 22nd, 2013 at 9:07 pm Tilaurin Says:

Just started this a couple of days ago, very much liking it.

I'd like to see a second 3v3 map, as good as the map is it get's a little stale after your third or fourth game per session – two maps would be great, just to mix it up a tad. Matches seem incredibly rarely the same gameplay wise, but at least having different visuals is nice (that's why I gave up on eve, it's always the same screen).

I'd like to see something done about inactive players too, it's been quite frustrating losing quite a few games so far just because one player goes inactive very quickly – be they AFK or disconnected, it'd be great to see a 'timeout' where the AI would take over for them. It's a fun challenge to take on the 3 enemy players with just the two of you, sure, and one pairing we managed it, but it's not something that I'm enjoying every 3rd or 4th match.

Can't wait to see the free heroes change over, I'm really tired of seeing the elf exile in every match – although she's quite fun to pla I must admit, archer types are always quite neat (and somehow it's more satisfying hearing a thunk of an arrow hitting someone than a woosh of magic).

Keep up the good work, and thanks for engaging your community, I'm looking foward to putting actual money into this game, I'm a big fan of the freemium model and am only waiting until I'm more knowledgeable in the game to start buying things.

75. On January 26th, 2013 at 6:48 am dopabolus87 Says:

Please make an option to select your language channel for players. Teamwork and communication is crucial to succeed and I am always stuck with new players who can't speak my language (english). Not that this is a bad thing, but I would like to only play with people who speak the same language otherwise it is not enjoyable. PLEASE!!!

76. On January 26th, 2013 at 4:46 pm Ernis Says:

Game lags. It's hard to start playing because I'm being disconnected constantly. I really want to like this game, but I can't, since I have to spend 30mins just to start one match.
    Using Galaxy note 10.1, living in Lithuania.

77. On January 27th, 2013 at 1:17 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing such issues!

You'll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can
    check our FAQ page of the site http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/ and find a solution to your issue.

If your issue isn't described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

78. On January 27th, 2013 at 12:38 pm Ed Says:

Game is good but services that Gameloft provides are horrible.. always problem to log in in game with my 76mbps wifi connection, today was trying to log in for like 20 mins non stop and had a login errors all the time

79. On January 28th, 2013 at 1:54 pm vivian tine Says:

its a nice game bt i'm new @ it. i dnt av any tots. thnks.

80. On January 29th, 2013 at 1:22 pm MAC Says:

Plz.. release this game for JAVA users! Thanks

81. On January 30th, 2013 at 6:20 pm Walter Says:

I am about to download HOC. but before I do..would game loft kindly stop charging my phone for Asphalt 6. I uninstalled the app in April of 2012..This has been a major issue. My phone company said they put a stop but never happened. Game loft is charging me 1.99 a month for a service I haven't used in 8 months

82. On January 31st, 2013 at 9:16 am eddy Says:

game is good but services………

83. On February 2nd, 2013 at 1:01 pm Rjschneck02 Says:

I'm disappointed I bought this on my new iPad mini and it doesn't work. I contacted customer care twice and no response was elicited very very disappointing. I would not recommend for the iPad mini and that is too bad as this looks to be a great game just not yet!

84. On February 2nd, 2013 at 3:48 pm KWoods Says:

There alot of bugs with this game. Also there does not seem to be anybody at Gameloft monitoring their servers to check to see if there are problems. At the moment i can not rate this game or company since it has been 3 days so far with their server down and they do not inform or even know how to fix what ever the issue is.

85. On February 2nd, 2013 at 11:37 pm KURISOCK Says:

The game is great. Few suggestions:
    - Dark elf is a bit OP. Here freeze skill is too easy to get off and then once she can get even a small attack speed boost, she wipes you out before you can even get one hit off. Consider fixing her freeze arrow and lowering her base damage output
    -make the game compatible with the Duo!!! the controls are hard and do not work very well. I extend the player portraits on the left for easy champ targeting, but sometimes when I'm trying to move (since the joystick is on left too), I either move when I'm trying to target or target when I'm trying to move.
    -More skins! and keep em' coming quickly. variety is fun. (especially for Vigelos please)
    -create a guild search skill
    -Vigelos is awesome and balanced and not OP….but his actual in game graphics dont look nearly as cool as his portrait. look at revamping his in game look.
    -Vigelos arcane missiles are worthless from start to finish. its slow, underpowered and a waste of space
    -Don't know alot about Lebmont, but if you notice, EVERYONE uses him and he always dominates. May want to look at balance issues here….he is cool though.
    -fix it so that towers target enemy heroes when an enemy hero hits a friendly hero near a friendly tower….this does not seem to work right and therefore the tower gives little "security"
    -did I mention more skins? :)
    -keep coming out with more heroes …. the game has tons of potential and is a blast!

86. On February 2nd, 2013 at 11:40 pm KURISOCK Says:

Oh and please upgrade servers….or monitor them better. I am constantly knocked off or really laggy and it is frustrating because I have missed out on wins because of this. It is not my internet, I have troubleshot to check.

87. On February 5th, 2013 at 6:24 am mydragoon Says:

i'm just curious…

why does Gameloft always request for the following permission on Android: Run At Startup.

there are plenty of games out there with in-apps purchase and most don't need this.

88. On February 5th, 2013 at 6:00 pm brigi Says:

ezen hogy kell letolteni?????

89. On February 7th, 2013 at 12:33 pm tunde Says:

i try to buy a game name assasing creed which after my mone have been deducted d code to unlock d game was not sent. pls send me d code because i have payed for it.

90. On February 7th, 2013 at 1:25 pm Shodaikun Says:

Game seems good, smooth camera control. Some heroes are really OP.
    The biggest problem though is the lags and connection timeout which makes the game unbearable to play. I know for a fact that it is not my connection.

I don't know if you have servers set up in Europe, but that should maybe be an option.

91. On February 7th, 2013 at 10:43 pm bob Says:

ihaelreyna is over-powered bigtime

92. On February 9th, 2013 at 3:20 am troy Says:

it's a good game but it is kind of slow….

93. On February 11th, 2013 at 6:16 am sourav pandey Says:

I am big fan gameloft compony.i am a gamer.shadow gaurdian is awesome game forever.so plz plz make shadow gaurdian2 for android platform.

94. On February 19th, 2013 at 5:51 am nsbm Says:

Best games!!!1 add pls size 800×600 rly

95. On February 28th, 2013 at 6:10 pm Johnara V. Says:

in the games the kills go up to triple kill or up to penta kill? Can you take Akartu at the free daily reward?

96. On March 31st, 2013 at 9:54 am Order & Chaos Duels | for your mobile only Says:

[...] Heroes of Order & Chaos After Launch [...]

97. On May 13th, 2013 at 4:31 am fireandice36 Says:

its hard to get gambler make him a free hero

98. On July 10th, 2013 at 5:54 pm Anna Chen Says:

I bought a portrait but it didn’t unlock and I wasted 650 emblems. Is it a bug? Or can I not buy a portrait…

99. On January 21st, 2014 at 7:11 am Marty Says:

Why do you guys have bad server??? Can’t connect it. Really annoying. Other everything is good. Please maintain it. We have a huge hope for it.

100. On October 18th, 2014 at 12:08 pm 'Μιχάλης Πι' Says:

why i cannot buy dark elf exile with 950 emblems…i am playing by windows phone

101. On March 1st, 2015 at 3:19 pm andrew Says:

Connection is always fucking timed out, when I download a game even if its free I expect the fucking game to work I tried to retry multiple times, closed the game, tried again, turned off my computer and tried again, never worked