Dungeon Hunter 4 – Day 2

Hi All! We’ve been seeing a lot of feedback about Dungeon Hunter 4, both good and bad since it launched yesterday on iOS. We just want to let you know that we are listening and are very appreciative of all your suggestions. If you have ideas for how to improve the game, feel free to send them to DungeonHunterCommunity@gameloft.com.

If you are one of our Android players who is anxiously awaiting Dungeon Hunter 4′s release, we would like to apologize for the slight delay. We are putting it back in the oven (so to speak) to make sure we’ve squished any errant bugs and make the game as awesome as possible! Stay tuned for more info on when it will be available on Android.

And for those of you already playing on iPhone, iPad, & iPod touch, we’ve noticed that you’ve found a nice mix of charms and spells to play with. That’s great to hear! ☺ To keep the magic coming, here are some additional tips from the Dev Team to make DH4 even better:

• Make sure you play the optional Arenas like Valance Courtyard. The bosses often drop crafting material and a good amount of gold to help get some good items in the shop.
  • If you don’t merge you charms right away, you can stack several of the same level to save space.
  • You can earn Gems by playing PvP
  • And if you were unaware, there is the free lottery which has some pretty good payouts without having to fork over some cash ☺

We hope that helps and please share your favorite tricks in the comments below!

Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_250x74 Google-Play-Badge

Read more about the Dungeon Hunter franchise:

“Dungeon Hunter 4 – Day 2”

1. On April 13th, 2013 at 1:09 am Terry Says:

I want some free games in my phone.

2. On April 13th, 2013 at 5:18 am Anthony Says:

Hi, been playing it n loving it, only small problem tho, i still got that bug where the npc in single play campaign that didnt respon or trigger the event, so right now i'm kinda stuck. Does anyone one getting this also?

3. On April 13th, 2013 at 12:14 pm Wiji Says:

Great gaaaame! I have some suggestion about gems. I hope that you give 1 gem per day or per level. So that we, free players have a chance to be as strong as those paying players. Thanks for the game! :)

4. On April 13th, 2013 at 3:16 pm Ching Jen Says:

How about I can not play on my iPhone 5, every time crash, any bug fixed?

5. On April 13th, 2013 at 9:34 pm lucas Says:

that is good

6. On April 14th, 2013 at 2:52 am Dima Says:

And on the android it will be remade?

7. On April 14th, 2013 at 8:22 am Rei Says:

Would it be on android ?

8. On April 14th, 2013 at 9:16 am Chak Says:

Also it will be interesting to do on android ?

9. On April 14th, 2013 at 1:28 pm Luis calderon Says:

Good game that can be better if the drops were better or leveling up was faster. Graphics great

10. On April 14th, 2013 at 2:16 pm DON Says:

RELEASE FOR JAVA….PLZZ!!

11. On April 14th, 2013 at 5:56 pm Pete Says:

I will be skipping this game due to the IAP! Sorry!

12. On April 14th, 2013 at 8:02 pm junior Says:

greeat game … i have a probleme i was have 22 lvl and when i make 23 mi lvl reset to 1 why ?? :\ anybodi ?

13. On April 15th, 2013 at 2:40 am SiliconScorpion Says:

I am having problems with acts not triggering. On the troll level. The jailer boss won't spawn. And can't advance past the throne. Other wise a decent game. Once the bugs are squished ill recommend it to others.

14. On April 15th, 2013 at 4:35 am yoshika Says:

Dungeon Hunter 4 is still bugged. Was rushing my level till current lvl16 and game crashed. My lvl 16 sentinel was reseted back to lvl1. i thought there was a game error, and i reinstall my app. It got worse when i realised my character data is lost. what is the use of creating gameloft account when you cant register character data which other games can? I hope to retrieve my character data if possible.
    DH4 in-game id: yoshika
    Gameloft id: armyhero

15. On April 15th, 2013 at 4:42 am yoshika Says:

Would be great if the game enable users to login their gameloft account instead of running through the storyline interface at the start. Should be from login->storyline->gameplay starts. an additional step to login.

16. On April 15th, 2013 at 8:01 am Anonymous Says:

F

17. On April 15th, 2013 at 1:56 pm murray Says:

Why the devil can't I but health/mana potions for coins like in dungeon hunter 3????

18. On April 16th, 2013 at 7:40 am Louie Says:

So i loved the game and put in about 60$ to my charcter and than the game froze and I couldn’t play at all so I had no choice but re download the game next thing uknow my charcter was lost everthing !!! This is not right 60$ down the drain and I sent them a email and nothing this is not right at all.

19. On April 16th, 2013 at 8:36 am yoshika Says:

im really curious if it is possible for us to retrieve our lost characters. i mean at least give us a decent reply instead of us keeping hopes high. WE NEED ANSWER!

20. On April 16th, 2013 at 4:57 pm luke Says:

omg same thing louie i also spent like 20$ not as much as u but i did put money into my charcter next thing you know the game froze with the keyboard i tryed everything to not restart it or re download but it wouldnt let me play at all so i had no choice but to also re download and yea i lost my charcter how much money are these guys making and we lose our chracter its bullshit! im very pissed off that u lose ur charcter so easy that way so why would they ask for money something is not right here will look more into it i hope they can give us back our money or aleast our money in the game.

21. On April 17th, 2013 at 2:25 pm drenzlife Says:

PLEASE FIX THE BUG… AFTER I PLAY MULTIPLAYER AND TURN BACK AGAIN TO THE GAME ..THE ENEMIES DON’T ATTACK ANYMORE..I KEEP STANDING INFRONT OF ENEMIES BUT NO ONE ATTACK ..THEY JUST STANDING.AND WHEN I GO TO DUNGEONS I CANNOT GO INSIDE ANYMORE…WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT.

22. On April 17th, 2013 at 9:48 pm Anil Says:

Drenzlife i have the same problem. Did you solve it?

23. On April 18th, 2013 at 4:31 am zeus Says:

how do you get out from castle valance?

24. On April 18th, 2013 at 5:44 am Anil Says:

Zeus at first mission on castle valance i get out with the portal

25. On April 18th, 2013 at 7:29 am Sigix Says:

- game crash resets timers :)
    – do you know tool for crashing?

PvP farm – only way if you dont want spent money.
    I have problem – i would like buy game for 10$, but i dont want pay same amout for nosence amout of diamonds. This model can work wtih 1/10 prices for contet, but now its unbalaced like a hell.

26. On April 18th, 2013 at 12:18 pm angry Says:

same problem game crashes and my chars are gone I DIDN'T re downloaded just rested the phone im using galaxy s2 so yea where did he go ?

27. On April 18th, 2013 at 11:54 pm django Says:

Anybody else getting a bug where potions are NOT replenishing?

28. On April 19th, 2013 at 2:25 pm reaper Says:

the potions bug is greatly vexing me! The potions once used dont time out,i used a 1 hour potion many times now,worked fine a bit,then suddenly its affects now have wore off(i can notice movement not swift enough),i tried buying a 24 hour pack and applying,.it says the potion is yet in affect and all. AND the weapons,.. m level 40 stuck with tier 73 weaponry,.. finishing the co-op levels in elite mode earns good weapons and armor faster but once u finish it all,.there is no way except to slowly progress. Weapons of higher power should well be in our reach. fix it gameloft,. in dungeon hunter 3,i cud level up pretty easy by opening a chest wid gems,.better yet,.the best weapons were at sale from the beginning. a bit of greed is good,.too much just sucks.

29. On April 19th, 2013 at 3:14 pm reav Says:

lol… i got the same problem with the level… i was level 16 and when i was in a multiplayer dungeon i level up to the level 1! but im not angry! not at all!

30. On April 19th, 2013 at 4:59 pm Jaber Says:

I have problem when u start the game I got crash all the time why is that I have iPhone 5

31. On April 20th, 2013 at 2:07 pm Dragan Susa Says:

My player name is shusha85…from time i went on multiplayer i canot start the game…dont want to reinstall regarding my hero…is there any solution?

32. On April 20th, 2013 at 6:21 pm Sara Says:

Hello,

We are aware of the multiplayer issues in the game. Our developers are working on releasing a fix very soon regarding these issues.

All the best!

33. On April 20th, 2013 at 7:09 pm Joe Says:

This is an awesome game but there are still bugs like how the npcs' dont move anymore but overall good game. Patiently waiting for a fix.

34. On April 21st, 2013 at 5:44 am Fadeblades Says:

There is a bug in multiplayer eternal battle, the mobs don't take damage and all damage is reflected back to the player, resulting in instant death!

It only affects multiplayer-online but not multiplyer-local connection

35. On April 21st, 2013 at 7:36 am Sethi Says:

Stuck at 'loading.' I cant go pass this screen. I just started the game and yet this happened. Good thing I haven't purchased anything yet.

36. On April 21st, 2013 at 9:06 am Juls Says:

i downloaded the game on my iphone 4 but for some reason i cant get past the loading screen. my brother was download it and was able to play it. i decided to copy his game using itools and saved it on my phone but it still not working. does this game requires certain iOS version to make it work?

37. On April 21st, 2013 at 9:13 am Juls Says:

my iphone is version 5.0.1. i just wanted to know if other people are having problem launching this game too?

38. On April 21st, 2013 at 1:57 pm Eddy Says:

Somehow the enemies don’t attack me!
    They stuck and I can’t go on with the quests!
    Please fix this!!!

39. On April 21st, 2013 at 6:04 pm badseedrush Says:

Dungeon hunter 4 game crashed!!

40. On April 21st, 2013 at 7:51 pm Joe Says:

I have found a solution for npcs not attacking you!!
    Play multiplayer for awhile or a couple of games and it fixes by itself that what happened with me.

41. On April 21st, 2013 at 7:51 pm jones Says:

I have found a solution for npcs not attacking you!!

42. On April 21st, 2013 at 7:59 pm junior Says:

i have lvl 37 and my dmg is verry low when i play Online the enemy kill me verry fast enibody :/ help ?

43. On April 21st, 2013 at 8:09 pm Jean-Michel Says:

There is a bug when you drink a potion just before you die where you actually die but with full health and potion is gone. I guess it's caused by the laggy servers. Also, it would be nice to have more ways to customize items other than charms – it feels a bit limited. I'd love to be able to play my characters from another iOs device, it feels like if my iPad breaks or gets stolen my character will be lost forever?

44. On April 21st, 2013 at 8:38 pm Sara Says:

Hello guys,

I am really sorry about your issues. I assure you our developers are doing their best to fix all the bugs in the game.

We are trying to release future updates that will bring a solution for these problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

45. On April 21st, 2013 at 8:43 pm Blah Says:

yall really need to fix the bug where your stats get set to 0 when you play multiplayer online…. this is really frustrating.

46. On April 21st, 2013 at 11:21 pm sid Says:

my character got bugged when im doing online free for all PVP.. im a level 46 and when i got into the arena my character damage became a damage of a level 1 character… can you fix this bug gameloft… its a great game but there are lots of bug in the game…

id name: akatski008
    user GL id: macjoe008

47. On April 22nd, 2013 at 4:11 am bo Says:

game freezes when i click any of the buttons like shop or inventory fix soon please

48. On April 22nd, 2013 at 6:43 am Lurkerashu Says:

the game is very good the graphics the multiplayer and also the solo mode is good , i like the story very much , well i like very much the game but there are some little bugs on it 1 : it crash to much , 2 : when i play on multiplayer my stats are 0 i dont understand that , 3 : problem with equip sometimes on solo mode i see my stats good all i have equiped on me but when i go on multiplayer all gone my damage am health etc ,

Update the game i hope will do good is the only option i hope Gameloft is working on it soon is possible because it a shame is very good game

49. On April 22nd, 2013 at 9:33 am Sara Says:

Hi Sid,

Please fill this form asap: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/Form/262/1273 and our team will further assist you!

50. On April 22nd, 2013 at 10:00 am Sergiu Sechel Says:

there is also the situation on android …after some time played..the game doesn;t launch anymore..it freezes on the loading screen with the music in background…if i reinstall the game wich solves the problem for a while …i will lose all the progress (AGAIN)…so please release an update that's going to fix the problem without reinstalling the game

51. On April 22nd, 2013 at 12:16 pm Lars Says:

Good game, expected of the inventary slots i accepted the free to play system. But:
    1) the game crashes when i open with internet connection, but without you nearly cant do anything…
    2) My character lvl was reseted…

A fix in a few day for crashes would be great

52. On April 22nd, 2013 at 12:23 pm Tabiboy Says:

Just want to ask if an IOS player can do multiplayer with android player?

53. On April 22nd, 2013 at 6:16 pm Ricky Says:

Hello everyone.I want to report a bug.I definetly enjoy this game a lot, but a bug stuck me a lot.I am at goblin tunnels and every mob just stands there and do not attack.I can't get attacked even at others locations.. I can play just multiplayer mode.. please help me. thanks!

54. On April 22nd, 2013 at 7:33 pm Anonymous Says:

Why the portion time is not elapsed at all?

55. On April 22nd, 2013 at 9:44 pm Martin Says:

i also noticed 2 bugs. NPC's dont respond, mobs dont attack you and i get stucked at loading screen. I realy enjoy this game but these bugs makes me hopeless for further fun…

56. On April 22nd, 2013 at 10:24 pm Anonymous Says:

I play co-op and my weapons don't work on a level I already beat, I'm a level 47 and trying to play on levels that are like for 19-26 level players

57. On April 22nd, 2013 at 10:25 pm Jovany Says:

Yeah I noticed that too can you guys fix it and you have times where players can't move and are stuck at position

58. On April 23rd, 2013 at 3:28 am Anonymous Says:

Stuck on castle, can't get door open to get to king.

59. On April 23rd, 2013 at 3:48 am Hin Says:

Potions are not respawning…

60. On April 24th, 2013 at 11:56 am Gaby Says:

Stuck on Goblin tunnels .. no one is attacking me even in Valenthia its the same I hate this !!

61. On April 24th, 2013 at 7:01 pm tobestar86 Says:

I have the same bug…. No one attack me… Hurry up to fix this fault

62. On April 25th, 2013 at 6:24 am Sara Says:

Hello,

I am really sorry to heart about this.

To get in touch with the Support team, please fill the next form:

-iOS: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/
    -Android: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63/

Kind regards

63. On April 25th, 2013 at 11:41 am fz Says:

How can we fix this crash on iphone 4s :/

64. On April 25th, 2013 at 7:48 pm Alex Says:

Hi,
    Are there any special combinations of charms that give very high boost to stats?
    I noticed that some charms in gear were giving +10000 to HP, I removed them to merge to more powerful charms, but the +10000 bonus were not there eventhough the new charms were more powerful.
    Are there some charms combinations that give this?

65. On April 25th, 2013 at 8:31 pm michael smith Says:

Game was going Great untill i tryed to get on and it takes me to the character screen what happened to my char? and the money i spent on diamonds? not very pleased atm anything i can do ? Thanks

66. On April 25th, 2013 at 9:51 pm Waddin Says:

One Problem with this game is the lag!!! When I have a huge mob of monsters coming at me online or in campaign it lags so hard!!! Thank god it does not lag as much for campaign :) But seriously come up with a update for this to fix this lag problem.

67. On April 26th, 2013 at 1:45 am jarrett Says:

im having problems with monsters attacking me,spawning and i can get past things that i have to because they wont respond and i cant do valance courtyard or places like that because the monsters wont spawn how do i fix the problem

68. On April 26th, 2013 at 4:01 am Sara Says:

Hello guys,

If you are experiencing issues with the game, visit http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care regarding your problem.

Have a nice day!

69. On April 26th, 2013 at 5:09 pm John Says:

Game is great but after crafting an item and as soon I went to check it back the item is not there anymore ,game loft team please help me out. I spent my time in farming ores but it just gone to waste

70. On April 26th, 2013 at 8:27 pm Sean Says:

Can you connect multiplayer through android and iPad?

71. On April 27th, 2013 at 4:47 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing such issues!

You'll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can
    check our FAQ page of the site http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/ and find a solution to your issue.

If your issue isn't described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

72. On April 27th, 2013 at 8:11 pm zendrik Says:

Hi i just wanted to ask why it always crashes in the begining is there a problem with my iphone 4? coz i really cant play it. thank you

73. On April 27th, 2013 at 9:48 pm Slay Says:

Hi. Who have problems in Goblin tunnels. Go to map, move back to town and pass it once again.

74. On April 28th, 2013 at 4:50 pm Rageweawer Says:

At 16.4 I have lost all my skills when I was playing multiplayer even that skills I have paid for with real money.. I contacted Gameloft support immidietly and it took them like 5 days to answer with some automatic bad message like restart your phone..

And 25.4 I still dont have my skills back and I cant even turn the game now because it got stucked at loading at about 10-20% of loading music is going on so phone isnt stucked.

Its 28.4 now gameloft support is working like turtle and wont solve anything :(

75. On April 28th, 2013 at 4:51 pm Anonymous Says:

I can’t train anymore…

76. On April 29th, 2013 at 10:16 am Anonymous Says:

my character was up to level 18. I played online suddenly it was back to level 7. Then I played it back up to 12 and it went back to level 3. I can still play online but no more single player since the enemies do not react to my presences, its like the game doesnt get that I am actually playing it…..Most messed up bugs I have ever seen!

77. On April 29th, 2013 at 5:06 pm dagam Says:

im stuck at starting screen , tried everytung exept uninstallimg the game i think plz help !!! GL plz put an update for this maddness !!!!!!!

78. On April 29th, 2013 at 7:49 pm vvadja Says:

games is bugger 99% , always stuck , two time was reseted from 19 lvl to 1 , when gameloft fix that problem ? when enter on the battle circle – nothing happens, sometimes boss has not spawned ,on loading game sometimes stuck and all can hel reinstall but u lost all your data and have to start again from zero , on the loading says : if u are registered your acaunt you can save your charaster on the settings – but in there is nothing !! please answer gameloft.!

79. On April 29th, 2013 at 7:55 pm vvadja Says:

always seys if u enter to the online game u disconnected from the server , or during the battle games is closed/stucked/disconnected AH HELL!!! or afther loading when u entering battle single play or command screen start flashing , only thing that can help is restart tablet(i have galaxy 2 ) only DH4 that lags all other games going perfect my id : vvadja

80. On April 30th, 2013 at 12:57 am K1llACowboy Says:

I really like DH4 but im having a problem, in campain mode i hit wat i should (300k crit in my knight, pots and games ofc) but in online im hitting only 200-300 and im not talking about k's. Please help me it happend in my only 2 good characters. My acc is K1llACowboy and my chars are Arcade and Arcades. Keep making good games :)

81. On April 30th, 2013 at 2:06 am K1llACowboy Says:

Om iOS by the way

82. On April 30th, 2013 at 3:31 am maximus Says:

I was lv 18 playing in coop mpde and game crashed. Restarted and now I am level 1 again and there are now no skills avaialble at all. Cant even see any and skill points are accumulating as I re level. Seems to be a common occurrence as I read nore online. I would pay for in game apps but not for a game that should have gpne through beta testing. This is highway robbery for people who paid money on this game when it has been released with a massive amount of bugs.

83. On April 30th, 2013 at 5:42 am Sara Says:

Hello there,

Our developers are working on fixing the issues with the game for the following updates. If you are experiencing issues, please access http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care regarding your problem.

Have a good day!

84. On April 30th, 2013 at 10:22 am Franz Says:

Uhm on samsung s3 mini from today the game blocks on the loading screen… dunno why :(

85. On April 30th, 2013 at 2:53 pm vvadja Says:

Franz, i was hav a same problem on the loading screen , was loaded a little bit than is stuck, if u wait it says game crashed , i was reinstall the game but i start from zero again , somebody know how to save my account if i want to play from other device with same account and same charaster etc..?

86. On April 30th, 2013 at 4:12 pm kevz Says:

How can i finish the stage at the castle valance?? I cant get to the next stage

87. On April 30th, 2013 at 6:29 pm Mike Says:

Damage Reflection bug in multiplayer.

Now that I am at Elite levels, whenever I join a multiplayer game my damage is reflected back 100%+ to me. This results in almost instant death.

The bug does not occur in solo play.

Please help!

88. On April 30th, 2013 at 8:09 pm owningu Says:

Do u loose ur char if u reinstall the game?

89. On May 1st, 2013 at 12:46 am rhadeed Says:

I have problem in dungeon hunter 4..
    when I was playing dh4 I exit in the middle of dungeon and when I want to continue it crashed and said
    "file not found"
    please resolve this..

90. On May 1st, 2013 at 1:40 am Sara Says:

Hello there,

I am really sorry about this situation. Please access http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care regarding your issue.

Have a good day!

91. On May 1st, 2013 at 11:02 am owningu94 Says:

Omg ffs the game wont load past 85% nd crashes right after wtf -.-

92. On May 1st, 2013 at 11:18 am vvadja Says:

i lost the char after reainstall really annoyed this

93. On May 1st, 2013 at 12:28 pm dlilb Says:

im playing with my ipad mini…i always crash at goblin dungeon, please release a fix for this. ive reach level 20 on spamming valencia courtyard. ive gotten tired of the map already. wanna explore more. fix the crush bug please.

94. On May 1st, 2013 at 12:47 pm Myk Says:

Hi sara. I got the same problem. Im lvl 33 and my account got reset to lvl 1. When i play offline the damage is same. But when i play online. My dps is fixed to 212. And enemies 1 hit me. I dont have a gameloft account. How can i register.?

Id name: aliza

95. On May 1st, 2013 at 2:57 pm Solomon Says:

DH4 is great but there's multiplayer bugs, whenever I play online, my status decrease significantly, low attack and defense, even I'm on 35+ level, can be killed easily by low level characters with only 1 or 2 hits, really annoyed, please fix the bugs, gameloft, I really enjoyed the game.

96. On May 1st, 2013 at 3:27 pm vvadja Says:

how to save account ? if i remove game , or other device , if i want to play from other device etc… how to save it ???

97. On May 2nd, 2013 at 5:20 am Bar Dubovski Says:

hello, thats a great game but im having an annoying bug… creatures wont attack me… they Just keep stabding… how can i resolve this issur? multiplayer works fine

98. On May 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 pm Fyx Says:

I cant play multiplayer online pvp but can play co op please fix this gameloft!!

99. On May 2nd, 2013 at 6:38 pm F3str0 Says:

I get the bug when online, trying to beat wyrms my stats drop to 1k health and 202 DPS….I would really like to fix this since I worked so hard to the void short swords…

100. On May 2nd, 2013 at 11:43 pm Sara Says:

Hello guys,

Please accept my apologies about the current multiplayer issues.

Our developers are working on an update that hopefully will fix all current problems.

All the best!

101. On May 3rd, 2013 at 12:58 pm Anonymous Says:

Vhg

102. On May 3rd, 2013 at 3:15 pm Fyx Says:

When i try to play pvp online its always me alone in the lobby forever!! And others can play it but i cant . Please fix this asap!

103. On May 3rd, 2013 at 3:32 pm Fyx Says:

Hey developers or anyone, will pvp matchmaking be based on ur rating? For example a person pf high rating will not be able to play with somebody of a much lower rating?

104. On May 4th, 2013 at 12:36 am Fyx Says:

My battleworn can play pvp online normally but my sentinel cant ! Please fix this

105. On May 4th, 2013 at 2:44 am Joel Says:

My character blade master stock no enemy on dungeon I can't do my quest ..please somebody help me….

106. On May 4th, 2013 at 4:56 am Pete Says:

Dungeon Hunter 4 is stuck at the loading screen. Can't get past it no matter what I do. Leveled up so much already!

107. On May 4th, 2013 at 7:51 am Fyx Says:

Why dies my character stats revert to level 1 when playing online!!! Please fix this

108. On May 4th, 2013 at 10:43 am vvadja Says:

on the loading game has stucked and nothing happens ?!!!!!!!!!!! im 28 lvl and after reinstall im again lost my charaster !!! how to restore my charaster please help !!!! second time

109. On May 4th, 2013 at 10:47 am vvadja Says:

i was pay money and what i need to do now ? start again ? geme wont load again , on the loading screen says loading <====————————> loaded like this and stuck ..

110. On May 4th, 2013 at 10:49 am vvadja Says:

really is not game – is it bug on 101% !!

111. On May 4th, 2013 at 1:42 pm Glen Says:

hi i&apos;m pretty much stuck in the goblin tunnels. the monsters wont attack and i cant advance. reloading doesnt solve it and i really don&apos;t want to have to reinstall this. i&apos;ve invested too much cash in this already. also i do not like the idea of spending gems on a staple like health potions, thats just greedy in my opinion. its a really great game and would be awesome if you could sort out these points please. thank you. i&apos;m using an android phone.

112. On May 4th, 2013 at 2:49 pm angelo Says:

Cant get past loading screen?

113. On May 4th, 2013 at 3:12 pm Fyx Says:

Fix the level 1 glitch for online multiplayer thanks!

114. On May 4th, 2013 at 6:02 pm Allart Says:

Also got the reflect bug on multiplayer. Verry annoying

115. On May 5th, 2013 at 8:20 am shaggz Says:

playing online makes my character weak. I&apos;m level 60 but when I play online the mobs can instantly kill me when they attack. anyway good game at all.

116. On May 5th, 2013 at 8:41 am nick Says:

Hi my game name is skylineblade and my lvl 30 char is gone due to the game crashing, I spent money on the game so far and had to start again please. Char name is 2Blades. Lvl my char up to 30 again and please fix the bugs and crashes thanks

117. On May 5th, 2013 at 10:11 am vincent tan Says:

hey plz help to fix this bug my lvl keeps roll back when i was 36 now back to 1 and when i play multiplayer online stats are all gone ur help are much appreciated thx

118. On May 5th, 2013 at 10:13 am vincent tan Says:

and i forgot to tell that my username is vinctkk92 and my game name is mortalv ……thx a lot

119. On May 5th, 2013 at 11:02 am Sara Says:

I&apos;m sorry that you&apos;re experiencing such issues!

You&apos;ll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can

If your issue isn&apos;t described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

120. On May 5th, 2013 at 12:58 pm vincent tan Says:

thx for ur reply i&apos;d summit the problem…hope its working for me

121. On May 5th, 2013 at 2:52 pm Icey Says:

Theres a bug really making me mad about the game and its the only thing. When im in multiplayer, my attacks are dealing less damage than when im in singleplayer. Im level 18 in singleplayer but in multiplayer, i keep attacking like a level 5. Plz Fix this bug next update.

122. On May 5th, 2013 at 3:22 pm Anonymous Says:

Wont open

123. On May 5th, 2013 at 10:01 pm azael86 Says:

I cant pass the loading screen

124. On May 6th, 2013 at 1:19 am Nhan Nguyen Says:

i am level 42 in battle of infinity up to wave 28 with 48k HP and 42k DPS. when i switch to multiplayer, my gears stats do not add. i am down to 3.8k HP and 200 DPS. only with Solo mode, gears stats works. please address this problem.

125. On May 6th, 2013 at 2:39 am dustin Says:

How come when i play multiplayer my stats decrease? As if i dont equip anything?

126. On May 6th, 2013 at 9:19 am LUK Says:

I have also lost my character, wasting hours playing to level 22… reinstalled app, loggen with my gameloft account… but game only permit me to start a new character and the tutorial…
    character: LUK (lvl 22)
    gameloftid: josechuc

127. On May 6th, 2013 at 9:59 am Sara Says:

Thanks and have a nice day!

128. On May 7th, 2013 at 12:01 am dd Says:

hi monsters spawn but wont attack me, how do i fix this?

129. On May 7th, 2013 at 1:01 am ProblematicPlayer Says:

I cant get past through the loadinh screen with the image of world map then after srveral seconds, it crashes

130. On May 7th, 2013 at 5:25 am Abdali Khan Says:

I was lvl 22 as a blade master with a good inventory now I am back to lvl 1 with a lvl 1 inventory wtf

131. On May 7th, 2013 at 5:26 am Abdali Khan Says:

Deleted

132. On May 7th, 2013 at 12:19 pm sypke Says:

Got stuck at lvl 21.. mobs does Not attack At All… What Will I do? Game Is Good… But I Stuck… Grrrrr..

133. On May 7th, 2013 at 2:21 pm Nave Says:

I also am experiencing the multiplayer damage bug right now, and I’ve been leveled down to 1 twice ( first time from 15. Second time from 23)

134. On May 7th, 2013 at 3:07 pm Rico Sanchez Says:

im having same problem stats drop so low in co-op mode wth?

135. On May 7th, 2013 at 7:59 pm Mohamed Mohsen Dessouki Says:

When are you going to fix the muliplayer issue i am level 38 blade master and when i enter multiplayer i become level 1 or something…..this bug has started a week ago when are you going to fix it???

136. On May 8th, 2013 at 4:36 am Khristina Carla Tayao Says:

Hi! I’m on level 14 and the game wont even start anymore. Its not loading and brings me back to the home screen. I also tried restarting it but it still does the same thing.

137. On May 8th, 2013 at 6:26 am Sara Says:

Hello,

I am sorry for this situation.

To get in touch with the Support team, please fill the next form:

-iOS: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/
    -Android: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63/

Kind regards

138. On May 8th, 2013 at 7:48 am kerry heminwei Says:

Same here. Happened to me TWICE!!! One after beating Drall as a warmage and one blademaster at Ancient Ruins.

139. On May 8th, 2013 at 8:12 am kerry heminwei Says:

Same occurred to me. On 2 characters!!! I fail to understand why anyone would pay for this quality.

140. On May 8th, 2013 at 8:14 am kerry heminwei Says:

Guys. If your stats drop to 0, try exit the game immediately and then return. It worked for me a few times.

But now the game crashes upon loading screen. At exactly two movements in the progress bar Loading…

141. On May 8th, 2013 at 7:15 pm Tim W Says:

Hi Sara, I have submitted my problem to customer support, I have also sent in a follow up with more detailed information. I am curious how long I should expect to wait before recieving a non-automated response…

142. On May 8th, 2013 at 9:02 pm Karim Says:

I was à level 23 blasé master . I reseted my iPod so i installed THE game again now im lvl 1 is there à trick to get my account back please answer my question

143. On May 8th, 2013 at 9:52 pm Spud Says:

I was on level 23 and when I went in today I was level 1 :S

144. On May 9th, 2013 at 2:11 am EyzOnli Says:

Stuck on loading screen… Level 17. Been stuck 4 days now. Name is EyzOnli

145. On May 9th, 2013 at 2:24 am Anon-1 Says:

got a iphone 4s, it crashes alot into the game , blah. =/ anything i can do? or is it for mainly iphone 5 players?

146. On May 9th, 2013 at 12:58 pm Tyler198231 Says:

Ive had alsorts of problems ve restarted about six tmes now loss of skills loading screen problems u need to put sum kind ofaccount recovery in otherwise point less playing is a really gd game from what I’ve played and your cs is very slow

147. On May 10th, 2013 at 12:17 pm c4 Says:

I am stuck on the loading screen forever and restart game and restart phone doesn’t work. It there a fix?

148. On May 11th, 2013 at 5:30 am kerry heminwei Says:

Be sure to back up whole device n system after making good progress.

149. On May 11th, 2013 at 10:21 am Hirogi Says:

nabilem 28 lvl potem gra nie chciala sie wczytac to przeinstalowałem i zagrałem od nowa a jak nabilem 8 lvl znowu to samo gra nie chce sie zaladowac

GAME NOT LOADING Please fix it

150. On May 11th, 2013 at 2:07 pm sad man Says:

When I was in level 16 the progress of game halt. Monters not attacking and I can’t go to next steps. I create another hero but back to level 1 when reach 7. Good game but not stable. felt waste time playing as don’t know what will happen next day.

151. On May 11th, 2013 at 2:32 pm V.Z. B. Says:

hi there, did that happen to you too?:
    1. after killing the demon in the void , the objective switched to
    ‘Face your Demons, Defeat the warmages in tin the warmage academy’ , and no matter how many times i complete the task its stuck on that objective. is it a bug or is it the end of the quest?
    2.there are 2 bugs with charms in inventory same level charms of the same type aren’t grouped and some charms get to 0 or negative when u sell them and there is no way to remove them from inventory.
    3. Plus after dieing in the arena Character stats returned to level 1.

152. On May 11th, 2013 at 2:34 pm V.Z. B. Says:

same here

153. On May 12th, 2013 at 12:31 am kerry heminwei Says:

U r supposed to defeat all the arenas one more round in Elite mode… lol

How else to get to lvl 100…… groan game. After a while it gets pointless.

154. On May 12th, 2013 at 1:09 am caveat Says:

Im already lvl 23 using the second crafted weapon…then i came back to level 1 again.. it already happened to me twice… i spent hours to earn crafted materials just to end up being level 1 again..hate this game…

155. On May 18th, 2013 at 9:44 pm Evils33d77 Says:

The problem didn’t start till I tried mulitplayer for the first time in 19 lvls. Everything was going good, loaded multi got disconnected and tried going back solo. When I get around mobs they just stand there. Nothing hits me back yet I can cause dmg and I also can’t get passed skull pass. I think mulitplayer is fucked up. No issues till multi was tried.

156. On May 19th, 2013 at 11:17 pm Kuyabob Says:

I’m having the same issue too! My character is at level 25 with attack 8000-10000, but when i enter multiplayer the atavk goes down to 85-100 only.

157. On May 20th, 2013 at 6:20 am Dmitry Karasev Says:

The same here…not good!

158. On May 20th, 2013 at 11:28 am YŏŰs Ef Says:

i want to know the solution !

159. On May 20th, 2013 at 8:35 pm Unknown Says:

Same problem here!

160. On May 20th, 2013 at 8:37 pm Unknown Says:

Same here!!!

161. On May 21st, 2013 at 5:42 pm GameLoft user "Steve_Oro" Says:

*** Please, fix the “frozen game” bug! ***

While I can still play multiplayer games, starting today, my single player game (featuring a level-24 warrior) has shown the “frozen monsters/spawn places” issue as reported by other players: portal and “active places” do not work anymore and monsters do not move at all.

It really seems like the active game logic part stops responding to game events or that the game events themselves are not triggered anymore by the player movement. This happened today for the first time after a level-up during a multiplayer game followed by a new “continue” but of a single player level (exiting from the multiplayer lobby).

While I was enjoying the overall quality of the game, I was also considering spending some money on this game, but obviously and unfortunately, this has made me change completely my idea.

Don’t forget your users. Please fix this. This game has a great potential.

162. On May 21st, 2013 at 5:55 pm Trnec Says:

me too :(

163. On May 22nd, 2013 at 6:32 pm Random user Says:

What worked for me every time was to sell all my unequipped items and join another MP game. The stats went back to normal.

164. On May 22nd, 2013 at 8:30 pm Axel Says:

Were you able to resolve the issue on elite warmage academy mission? I have the same problem. No matter how many times I complete na elite warmage… the elite archive stage doesn’ appear

165. On May 22nd, 2013 at 8:34 pm Axel Says:

Anyone experience the same issue?. No matter how many times I complete the warmage academy elite stage, the archive elite stage doesnt appear. Im stuck. I cant complete the archive elite because there is no option to select elite on the archives stage.. anyone knows how to fix this

166. On May 23rd, 2013 at 4:44 pm Sup Says:

Plz save the your game progress if you dealete the app.

167. On May 23rd, 2013 at 5:13 pm Jaynius Says:

Can I save my character to where I can play it on another phone?

168. On May 24th, 2013 at 5:21 pm Enemy Says:

Level 37..the game crashes at the start, every time…FIX IT. We all played a lot, dont want ti delete all and reinstall. So, FIX IT!

169. On May 26th, 2013 at 1:45 pm Felix Says:

That happen on my second caractere, main quest shifted on the eternal battle instead of archive after warmage academy..

170. On May 26th, 2013 at 9:14 pm Darkon Frey Says:

If u can attack the monsters, would this “problem” be a good thing instead?

171. On May 26th, 2013 at 9:29 pm Darkon Frey Says:

As far as I know, the only problem I have is that I am currently level 17 and the dungeon vestibule which is for level 12-20 players, is not unlocked on quick play multiplayer. I might have not yet advanced far enough in the game to unlock it, currently at the goblin tunnels. If it is the latter, please ignore this and put the correct levels down for the multiplayer worlds. Other than this game is great but I do not advise spending money on it.

172. On May 27th, 2013 at 6:41 pm Zanto Says:

Hi, when I do the pop thing I can only hit like 30. Everyone else is hit a lot higher how is the possible i am level 27 and level 14s were destroying me.

173. On May 28th, 2013 at 12:49 pm hyun Says:

how to save it ???

174. On May 28th, 2013 at 9:32 pm Devin Says:

Think that’s bad? im a lvl 100 sentinel. In solo mode my DPS is 8,561,390. ANY pvp or coop dungeon? 8-4-9. Yup 84freakin 9 DPS! Dude I got lvl 12ers coming to my rescue online lol! Seriously tho let’s get it taken care of. I know it’s only 2nd version of app but this glitch is a biggy, and from what I’ve read online, VERY common. Also you gotta let us upload our actual characters onto the server. Fair warning delete the game, reinstall? Start allll over its saves nothing. You quickly remember why you didn’t like the lengthy tutorial the 1st time around, Wait til the 2nd or 3rd time around ; )

175. On May 30th, 2013 at 4:00 am Alaa Says:

Level 30 and 40 blade masters both lost thier health and dps statue dropped to level one from actiol level of health and dps really important please fix as soon as posable.
    GL ID : Alaa1994

176. On May 31st, 2013 at 1:56 am Als13579 Says:

Hey can you save and restore your charectar like say you use an iPad and you’re getting another one can you transfer your charectar and restore it to the same level and everything ?

177. On June 1st, 2013 at 4:21 pm scobet Says:

hi, how can i transfer my character on a different device? because i saw when the game is loading something like now you can play on different device with the same character

178. On June 1st, 2013 at 9:11 pm Lawlima Says:

This is the buggiest game I have EVER seen released.

179. On June 3rd, 2013 at 12:41 pm Annoyed King Leandro Says:

This game is buggy as hell and designed to cost loads in IAPs. What a shame, this could have been a great game but sadly, it’s not. Gameloft, you are the worst.

180. On June 3rd, 2013 at 1:14 pm dansep09 Says:

I’m using galaxy note 2.. and I am having this problem of getting stocked at the loading screen page after the gameloft logo with black sreen background.. I hope you can fix this bug.. I already made a first character and account reach to level 24 after turning back to level 1 and I got a problem again because my character damage went down ao I unstalled

181. On June 3rd, 2013 at 1:19 pm dansep09 Says:

I’m using galaxy note 2.. and I am having this problem of getting stocked at the loading screen page after the gameloft logo with black sreen background.. I hope you can fix this bug.. I already made a first character and account reach to level 24 after turning back to level 1 and I got a problem again because my character damage went down so I uninstalled it hoping to be fixed but my character is gone and now my New character I cant play it because at the loading screen it doesnt not continue loading and got stock..
    ID : dansep09
    CHARACTER name : syncope
    LEvel : 17 with 80% above exp..

182. On June 3rd, 2013 at 8:04 pm Peru Says:

.I’ve been playing this game as means of distraction when my environment get rough. And I spend hours leveling my characters. So far it seems I have beat the game and now playing elite mod. However my life points was 30,000 now it is at 15k I do not know what happened. My armor health along with helmet and boots etc does not add up to 15 k….please help me.. Spent so much money

183. On June 5th, 2013 at 11:43 am zxy Says:

always crashing skull pass.. cant move or cant pass in that location.. pls help

184. On June 6th, 2013 at 4:19 am asura Says:

what the heck…..when I get high level I can’t play multiplayer cos I get massive attacks from mobs 0 defense n die within sec…..

185. On June 6th, 2013 at 8:27 am Richard Says:

I am in Dungeon Hunter 4 ancient ruins and have completed the first part. I get to the door and khiil urd opens it and I kill a few things and I was told to stand still but then nothing happens. I go to the area marked on my map in the middle of the room and still nothing. I don’t have a hand icon so I cannot click anything. Any suggestions?

186. On June 6th, 2013 at 6:59 pm Zanto1 Says:

In the multiplayer my level 29 on hits like 40′s why is this????

187. On June 7th, 2013 at 2:30 am exkhaled Says:

why i cant merge charms when they are level 4 to 5 ?? please fix

the max level is 4 ??

188. On June 7th, 2013 at 10:24 pm 3la2fares Says:

Like drenzlife and many others the enemies don’t attack and I cant go into places like the warmage academy please fix

189. On June 9th, 2013 at 4:50 pm Liam Mai Says:

I’m lvl 57 but multiplayer stat are reset I hit like 50 y?

190. On June 9th, 2013 at 10:16 pm swampy Says:

make a damn forum ffs……

191. On June 10th, 2013 at 6:52 pm AlL3x- Says:

I have a sentinel lvl 35 and i can’t play the story. I’m stuck in the same mission for over a week now. I don’t want to reinstal cause i spent some money on gems and i don’t want to loose my items.
    I don’t know how to explain this but one min im the game and before u know i’m out. Crash! By the minute. What’s wrong!? I’m using ipad 2

192. On June 12th, 2013 at 5:55 am Vin Says:

Are the max weapon tier 74? I’m level 63 and I finished all elite dungeon…also are there updates for the crafting items? Tier 73 weapons are stronger than the crafted ones…

193. On June 12th, 2013 at 12:11 pm Beastin Says:

It would really help if someone explains atat eternal battle it keeps crashing once I made it past wave 24, my stats are really buggy, sometimes i have like 200 000hp with 3k dps and i got 57k dps and 47k hp. I would like to know what lvl you unlock the new tier gear besides all the bugs, gameloft,could you refer a link to find this out so I have more lvling to look forward to

194. On June 12th, 2013 at 12:29 pm Beastin Says:

Also i cant do co op since i get 3k hp and die in 2 hits and im lvl 43 so how do you fix this? Quick! Before someone bombs gameloft hq

195. On June 12th, 2013 at 4:36 pm aybantot Says:

I cant unlock any elite modes aside from warmage academy.. level 40 warmage.. funny thing caus I have my 1st character in my device, a level 56 blademaster and I haven’t had any problems regarding these elite stages.. I just stopped playing my blademaster since it has progression bug which drops down my 157k dps to 100dps in multiplayer.. hope you guys send me a response..

196. On June 14th, 2013 at 3:18 pm Anonymous Says:

When I go online my stats reset I can’t do anything but die quick . This issue has been going on for weeks I sent multiple tickets and received little help , if the issue is not resolved I will sue , I have spent money on the app and now it’s just a waste of money and you guys seem unwilling to help the issue since I have seen others with the same problem for months do something or legal action will be taken again I have spent a substantial amount of money on your game and it now was a waste you guys basically stole money along with the other customers who have spent .

197. On June 21st, 2013 at 4:37 pm Cheng Says:

I have a blademaster, the passive skill of riposte is not working at all, the skill level is 5, the reflect chance is 20%, I went to a lower level map, just want to see how it will reflect to the enemies, but it did not reflect at all, and I am sure I equipped the skill, I thought the new updates can fix this problem, but I was not, has anyone use the same skill and met the same problem? Or did I do something wrong?

198. On June 22nd, 2013 at 1:29 am Angelo Says:

I have a level 29 Battleworn, and my skills disappeared days ago. I tried messing around with a Sentinel, and right out of the gate the character will only fire his weapon in one direction. WTF? I have also had problems with the game crashing and refusing to load. Did they even do beta testing? These are issues that should have been addressed before release. I requested help days ago, and still no response……..

199. On June 23rd, 2013 at 2:47 am Jason Says:

Word, game still crashes at loading screen. Will a re-install lose account data?

200. On June 23rd, 2013 at 4:22 pm Shaggy Says:

Hy, I got a problem joining with my friend on iphone team deathmatch, we are both 60 and 64lvl it keeps kicking our joining saying game requirements not met

201. On June 23rd, 2013 at 4:49 pm Shaggy Says:

Before the update it worked but the stats were bugged, now stats are better and only local matches with my friend work, online multiplayer still a problem

202. On June 23rd, 2013 at 9:47 pm Ryan Bass Says:

I also can not get the quest Face Your Demons to progress past warmage academy what is the deal with this is there a update coming to fix this problem…….

203. On June 25th, 2013 at 5:16 am kam hagh Says:

im stuck at tutorial !
    im lvl 6 a warmage and hae to kill other warmages i just die soo fast too many enemys and where 4 warmages shoot diffrent king of magic at me ! wave 2
    any help?

204. On June 26th, 2013 at 6:32 pm stephen Says:

I am level 50 sentinel, but my weapon gear still level 46. I cant unlock elite the archive. I try many times but it doesn’t unlock, I have done all quest in the archive normal. Someone knows plz help me,

205. On June 29th, 2013 at 6:10 pm kam hagh Says:

stuck at warmage academy at lvl 10 all woepons upraged to maximum:(!

206. On July 1st, 2013 at 2:58 pm Rey Aldwin Valeriano Says:

my DH4 is so laggy that i can’t play.

207. On July 5th, 2013 at 1:43 am Thunderhill Says:

Got a big problem with the multiplayer mode, where all my equipment stats become non-existent. As in, all my stats become the same as having nothing equipped, and this only happens in multiplayer mode. It’s totally fine in solo mode, but online, i lose all my equipment stats (I looked into my inventory and everything is still there then look at character tab and my stats are the same as having nothing). This is really frustrating.

208. On July 7th, 2013 at 11:05 am stuckatloading Says:

stuck on loading screen. wtf

209. On July 10th, 2013 at 7:01 am cheng Says:

The blademaster passive skill stunning blow and riposte both not working, the skill level are 5 and 7, both skills are equipped, how could I play with the skills not working

210. On July 12th, 2013 at 1:37 am sylvester Says:

I’ve been stuck on loading screen for a month and a half. Game loft can’t fix. Even with the update on gs3

211. On July 16th, 2013 at 9:36 am greg Says:

The game dont start anymore for me too.. i used samsung galaxy s3… why im always bringing me back to homescreen.. please help me anyone :(

212. On July 17th, 2013 at 6:25 am JockQsto Says:

After auto-update, now game gets stuck on loading screen when started. It has been like this for almost a week. I keep waiting for a new update to come out and fix this problem. Any ideas?

213. On July 18th, 2013 at 10:50 pm Elizabeth Ragan Kator Says:

Ive lost my spells. Cant reset. Ive been at this sice level 16 or so. Got a message back after I sent in a ticket and got a request for more info. I sent that and no response. Im so frustrated. Ive spent money on this game and im a uninstall/reinstal will make me lose everything I have worked for. Has anyone else had same issue and were you able to resolve with a reinstall? Help!

214. On July 20th, 2013 at 12:30 am Jerome Says:

After I updated the game, my potion still not replenish. any ideas? is it a bug?

215. On July 22nd, 2013 at 10:10 pm Carina Says:

Hi. I have 30 Spiritstones but I can’t make the Saintly Arc. I also can’t take the buttom challenges either (every weekend). Does anyone else have the same problems? I have an Arc level 49.

216. On July 23rd, 2013 at 10:38 pm PrecisionR Says:

You can only craft saintly gear at level 70.

217. On July 24th, 2013 at 8:15 pm Me Says:

My game wasn’t loading so I reinstalled the app but when I opened it i lost my characters!how do I recover them?

218. On July 25th, 2013 at 5:29 pm Kierstin Says:

It almost seems that the game was meant to fail by design. These guys are no noobs to programming. Look at the interface. It’s an awesome Diablo clone if I ever did see one. It’s fast and addictive and set up to take your money and fail.

219. On July 25th, 2013 at 6:15 pm Kierstin Says:

Where are you Michelle? All I get is a script bot email from Carmen when I try to get help from “Customer Service”. As if my world hadn’t been screwed up enough… cat got sick, house got robbed (laptop, guns, guitar), bought a Kindle to play this game with my daughter because it was all I could afford right then and I get a game that is meant to rape you by design. My daughter didn’t know better because she couldn’t spend money on it and it’s a well written, addicting game. She wanted me to play a game with her without any decompiling on my part (I have been programming for 20 years) Having no patience whatsoever, I quickly spent about $64 to get myself to level 21 with an awesome set of gear only to have the game stop loading. My laptop was stolen so I had no way to access the internet and the Kindle help file was majorly lacking. However I had set up a Gameloft account and had been online the entire time. The help file said that as long as I kept the Cloud version I should be able to delete the file and reinstall, no problem. WRONG. While re-installing the game fixed my loading issue, my character with all the money I’d spent on it was gone. Who programs a game that’s completely accessible to being hacked since there’s no backup on their servers? Someone could make themselves anything they wanted and Gameloft wouldn’t know because there isn’t a backup of what was done on the servers? Then why do you have to be online to upgrade or merge charms? It’s there but they want you to spend your money. Not only is that unethical but it is illegal. I wrote to Amazon, they told me to write to Gameloft, but to let them know if the issue was not resolved. I got a scripted email that did not answer a single question that I had asked. “Take a screenshot” … Of what? I decided to give it one more shot since my daughter was at level 40 and kicking my butt. It gets worse and I will tell you more later. Right now I have to get back to work. In the meantime… It might take 4 hours to upgrade without gems, maybe more when you get higher. I know the only way to get a ring is to pay for it and I know that the only way to get inventory space is to pay for it and even though you can get gems (up to 13 a day) from the Bronze lottery (I watched my daughter’s get reset from 175 to 100 gems and she’d been saving up for a while) DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME YET!! I have hope they will come around. They need to do it quickly before they get shut down.

220. On July 25th, 2013 at 11:47 pm Lee Kai Wei Says:

Why my characters level 20 blade master can’t recover the health potion anymore , but my brother potion can be recover its in a same device ! How can I recover my potion ? Please help ?

221. On July 26th, 2013 at 3:30 pm Renren Tan II Says:

Please help .. Feed back pleasee :(( my dungeon 4 is getting back to home screen I can’t play to all stages :(( please help

222. On July 27th, 2013 at 4:58 am Viknesh Raj Says:

hi..my iphone was hanging when im playing Dungeon Hunter 4….gv me some
    solutions..

223. On August 1st, 2013 at 3:09 am Nancy Arocho Says:

I cannot play online. The game freezes while I play and the enemies kill me. If not, it kicks me out and says connection lost. Other times if I log in to join or invite a friend, it would not recognize my GL account. How long are we going to be like this

224. On August 3rd, 2013 at 4:44 pm Ogie Says:

I have 30 spiritstone but still the saitly arc icon is not high lighted so i cannot craft that weapon… Pls help

225. On August 3rd, 2013 at 5:25 pm Tricia Marie Roxas Lanaque Says:

This is getting annoying, everytime i enter a MP my character stats goes from sky-high to nothing… Even when i go back to those low level MP my stat will still go down. But when i play Solo everything goes back to freaking normal… for the love of god, fix this. :[

226. On August 3rd, 2013 at 5:27 pm Tricia Marie Roxas Lanaque Says:

ditto. it’s a nightmare, i’m level 28, i went back to valence courtyard to check, i didn’t even last for 10 seconds. what on earth is happening.

227. On August 5th, 2013 at 7:32 pm nicolas Says:

I spent like 52 $ on character and now the game wont start.. help anyone?

228. On August 7th, 2013 at 6:32 pm helppppp Says:

how do u hit wit skill?

229. On August 11th, 2013 at 8:58 am Lrac Razaele Noinaram Says:

Hi I’m lvl 34 and I’m sticker at wasteland I can’t go to ancient ruins any solution pls I drop all mobs at that map any gate going to ancient ruin is still locked

230. On August 15th, 2013 at 12:45 am Damian Anchondo Says:

How do u do this

231. On August 15th, 2013 at 12:49 am Damian Anchondo Says:

How do u transfer an account from an iPad to an iPhone?

232. On August 15th, 2013 at 2:32 pm Cinzento Says:

With the new update I had hoped server saved games was enabled…
    With so many obvious bugs, and this still missing, I’ll continue to rate this as one star game only. I advice ppl to do the same.

233. On August 16th, 2013 at 9:28 pm Azsesino Says:

Did i end the game? I did “The Void” 3 times already, I’m stuck in a mission where i need to “Follow, then talk to Khiil Urd” at Ancient Ruins, already “Talk” with this guy, and end that mission also like 3 times, and my Main Quest doesn’t update.

234. On August 18th, 2013 at 8:29 am Lucider960 Says:

Hi I am a blade master level 19 and the games not starting . Just as the game loads it takes me back to the home screen some body please help. Should I wait for a new update?

235. On August 18th, 2013 at 9:25 pm Richard Peterson Says:

Updates didn’t fix bugs I’m dealing with.potions won’t regenerat, can’t collect contest prizes lottery won’t reset and experience game crashes that last for days at times. I would hate for simple bugs to ruin an otherwise perfect game. Please fix ASAP.at present time I can’t fully enjoy the game with the bugs interrupting my game play

236. On August 20th, 2013 at 5:31 am Bogaloidzz Says:

The craftable items especially the one that requires spirit stone are missing. Please help!! I’m investing to those weapons.

237. On August 22nd, 2013 at 1:45 pm arielpp Says:

Yep. My Multiplayer experience for this game is worst. Single play is awesome though

238. On August 22nd, 2013 at 6:59 pm Nancy Arocho Says:

They launched an update on A few days ago but its still bad on multiplayer. Too bad, its such a great game.

239. On August 24th, 2013 at 11:26 am Anonymouse Says:

You must be level 70 to craft anything from spiritstone (saintly set)

240. On August 25th, 2013 at 1:46 pm Guest Says:

My potion won’t replenish.. please help..

241. On August 25th, 2013 at 1:50 pm Battlesworn Says:

Hi.. My potion won’t replenish even though I pay 20 gems.. any ideas?

242. On August 26th, 2013 at 9:23 pm nicolas Says:

Hi lost 1 caracter spending 100 dollars now amd the game ended up not starting, reinstalled the game started all over again and spend for a 2 time 100 dollars now im level 22 and i camt play offline or singel play and if i play online and i level upp, i cant spemd my skill points?

243. On August 28th, 2013 at 4:04 pm angel Says:

I have the same problem

244. On August 31st, 2013 at 11:15 am nathan Says:

Im on valenthian hero quest but cant advance there is structures blocking my path

245. On September 2nd, 2013 at 9:19 pm Ricky Says:

Same here.. on the 1.1.0 version.. level 14 I guess… and I got stuck.. cannot pass the loading screen !! It’s so sad !!

246. On September 2nd, 2013 at 9:22 pm Ricky Says:

Hi, any news after those 2 months?, because I’m having the same problem right now… !!

247. On September 5th, 2013 at 1:29 am Youssefd Says:

guys u talk about 14 lvls? i have a char lvl 28 and has many items and i have the same damned problem anyone help please what file is lost or corrupted?

248. On September 6th, 2013 at 10:02 am James E Says:

I cant even get past the loading screen anymore… Such a pity. This game has potential

249. On September 8th, 2013 at 8:38 pm Justin Vernaglia Says:

fix the charm merging fails and weekend event prizes. I have don’t them multiple times each and only received 2 of the 6 …. fails

250. On September 17th, 2013 at 8:05 pm random Says:

lvl 40 and stuck on loading screen…

251. On September 18th, 2013 at 4:41 am Borgy Manotoy Says:

Question: If I need to reinstall iOS or lets say I will upgrade to iOS7 and then reinstall DH4… will I start from scratch? or I can continue to my last game data?

Thanks

252. On September 19th, 2013 at 3:10 pm Edo Says:

Hi im using samsung glaxy s3 mini and it had to much lag when i played it,even in very lo resolution

253. On September 22nd, 2013 at 2:08 pm Christopher Wilson Says:

dh4 is stuck on loading then closes
    any ideas without deleting

254. On September 27th, 2013 at 4:40 pm Patrick Capulong Says:

Hi im playing dungeon hunter in my ipad mini the thing is it crashes always and i cant play the game anymore i have re install the game for about 3 times and it keeps getting worse thanks

255. On September 29th, 2013 at 10:28 am Arton Says:

If you look up in this page, there have write a Email to send what we guys think they should do about this game when we people play it on Ipad Iphone. I think you all have to do the same like me send them a email with. Hi there i think you should make a Update maybe it helps with this loading problem. Make a Update for the game maybe it will help for the 38.000 people that have the same problem like we do.

256. On September 29th, 2013 at 7:23 pm Royal Says:

I’m playing with the iPad mini and it crash all the time. I’m at Mage tower. I think the iPad mini is not enough powerful for this game. In the parameter of the game you should give the option of the graphic quality. Low medium or high.

257. On October 11th, 2013 at 9:31 am daud Says:

Hello i am playing using ipad…can i connect with my friend who is using samsung s4?. please advise thank you

258. On November 25th, 2013 at 6:48 pm Guest Says:

This game sucks until it’s fixed I was level 24 and it erased him and forced me a new character I want it back and until then I want to reimbursed with all the blood vials up to the point were I needed to get to 500000 along with all my charms and money over 100000$ with all of my skill points and spirit stone and other inequities

259. On December 5th, 2013 at 2:47 am Glen John Juyo Says:

Hey >> can U pls HElp me, I want to play w/ my friends but . cant connect w/ them. they’re using Sony and Samsung phones and i’m using IPAD 2 . Is there any problem in Apple Gadgets ?

260. On December 5th, 2013 at 2:51 am Glen John Juyo Says:

PLS HELP ME.. I want to play DH4 w/ my friends , but can’t connect . they’re using Sony And Samsung Phones , and I’m using IPAD 2 … is there a problem w/ Apple Gadgets ? T_T

261. On December 6th, 2013 at 6:21 pm ethan Says:

I just downloaded the game yesterday. Played all day got to level 20. Was excited to play again this morning, but the game is not loading. I’ve tried turning my tablet off several times. It looks like a lot of others are having the same problems, but not any recent ones though. Is anyone still having this problem? Or is there a solution. Please someone respond back! Thanks

262. On December 7th, 2013 at 7:10 am Sara Says:

Hi there!

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing such issues!

You’ll need to go on our Support website http://support.gameloft.com/ and you can

If your issue isn’t described in there, you can fill a form that would be sent to the Customer Care Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

263. On December 31st, 2013 at 11:10 am warmage Says:

I used to like bloodmatch coz it helped me reach lvl 70+. After i forge my tier100 armors and weapon, i cannot enter bloodmatch arena anymore. Pls fix asap…i tried restarting and checking the network connections but to no avail..

264. On January 10th, 2014 at 8:36 am Bill Lai Says:

can get back my save data for my female sentinel archer name Asha around lv 60 to lv 70. i have to play all over again due to i lost my phone. please help. tqvm

265. On January 19th, 2014 at 3:07 pm max Says:

ios keeps crashing all the time on eternal battle and blood match, i just lost 10mil and lost all my skill ponints,’ ukd4ng3rzz’ is my name its getting annoying coz ive bought gems and that try sort this out coz its a sick game just shocking servers

266. On January 19th, 2014 at 3:10 pm max Says:

you also should try do some sort of save game thing, on like your account or facebook, i dunno! but everyone looses their accounts and you need to find a way to sort it out man! just tryna help;)

267. On February 15th, 2014 at 9:19 am Πάνος Λαμψίδης Says:

i have a level 43 sentinel but the game doesnt loading please fix it

268. On February 26th, 2014 at 8:51 am Drant Says:

For people having problem going past the loading screen just change the graphics setting to very low in the settings and you should be able to get past the loading screen.

269. On April 4th, 2014 at 1:45 pm Oltean Catalin Says:

OPTIMIZE THE GAME FOR TEGRA 3 DEVICES ALREADY!!

270. On April 16th, 2014 at 3:52 pm Mystic Says:

I’m in the same boat. I killed Khiil Urd after he changed and now the mission will not update. Bummer.

271. On April 17th, 2014 at 2:27 pm Tuğçe Terzioğlu Says:

I can’t play the game online in laptop. What is the problem?

272. On May 5th, 2014 at 9:46 am Ropin van Roon Says:

still the loading problem is in the game !!!
    how can i fix this give a andser pleasz !!

273. On June 1st, 2014 at 8:30 am Paul Muttock Says:

Right, I was lvl 60 and was looking forward to hitting the lvl 70 mark as you get the new crafting items. But heres what happened, playing the game as normal I went to go to the blood arena, request canceled! Then the game crashed and I lost my hero!!! Plus all the money I have paid for gems. I want my old account back or the money back for what I paid as this was not my fault. Why have a log in option if it doesn’t save your data!?!?!?

274. On June 17th, 2014 at 9:16 am legendz Says:

when i connect to online server … it says ur acc does not exist or wrong password but i already have and connect it last june1 and now i cant connect Y.Y

275. On June 28th, 2014 at 11:14 am souvlaki Says:

Every time there is a game update I try this quest again to see if they’ve fixed this bug. It’s been 3 updates and no solution still.

276. On July 6th, 2014 at 3:16 pm Maxandtysdad Says:

Hey guys. I can’t finish the valenthian hero grand abbot mission? I can’t go through the door it points me too. I see this question a lot without any answers? Please help!!! :)

277. On July 11th, 2014 at 3:51 am Polly Says:

How do I connect the gameloft to iPad?

278. On July 11th, 2014 at 1:00 pm Kmo Says:

Me too :(

279. On August 11th, 2014 at 1:20 am Chas Howell Says:

Yep. I’m stuck outside the Warmage Academy. I walk up to the door, but nothing happens.

280. On August 11th, 2014 at 11:23 am Jason Says:

I figured out part of it. Unfortunately, for me, it was the character. I created another character, to the one with 2 swords, and it worked fine. I was the warrior. It sucks. Especially when you have already built up your character.

281. On August 12th, 2014 at 10:52 am JRealms Says:

I’m also stuck outside the Archives. I already tried two character classes: sentinel and blademaster. It’ll be too risky just to change to another character without knowing what is actually wrong here. Any working solution? And it’ll reaallly suck to start from the scratch again.

282. On November 13th, 2014 at 12:21 pm Leoca Says:

I have the same problem

283. On February 25th, 2015 at 1:09 pm Xiaolu Says:

Yeah, 1st character lvl 26, I gave it another chance… lvl 66, with a lvl 100 sword crafted by me, among other nice items… for what!!!!??? Stuck like y’all!

Next time I’ll just jump onto my sword, like Turin Turambar! :/

284. On March 29th, 2015 at 6:13 am james alexander Says:

Hi. I have tried merging charms and everytime they disappear. Can you tell me where they have gone? Is it because I am playing on a windows phone?

285. On April 21st, 2015 at 10:55 am Renato Gregorio Says: