My Little Pony: Canterlot Wedding

MLPArt

Spring is in the air and everyone is ready for the wedding of the century to hit the official My Little Pony game on iPhone, iPad, & Android! Update now to get ready for the big day! And keep reading for more on this massive new update…

You’ve been waiting for it and its finally here! Hop on the Friendship Express to explore a brand new map, Canterlot, and start building your unique town with new houses and shops plus 10 NEW PONIES to celebrate the royal wedding.

But watch out for the evil Queen Chrysalis and her army of Changlings. They’ve come to stop the royal celebration! It’s up to you to save the day and defeat Chrysalis!

Don’t delay, Canterlot awaits! Update now on iPhone, iPad, & Android!

Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_250x74 Google-Play-Badge

Read more about the official My Little Pony game:

“My Little Pony: Canterlot Wedding”

1. On April 16th, 2013 at 3:26 am Emily Pony lover Says:

Please, I have an iPad, and the app keeps crashing! :( this was my favorite game, I would play it every day, and I loved it. But every time I open the app, it loads to the Hasbro gaming screen, but then crashes. It has been happening for over 2 months, and when I updated it today, it is still crashing! Please fix it! I'm close to crying right now :(

2. On April 16th, 2013 at 6:59 pm TC191359 Says:

Well, the St. Paddy's update isn't on the Android devices yet. So, I'm just waiting until June to get my hopes up. Thanks for nothing, Gameloft.

3. On April 17th, 2013 at 12:41 am LivyPony Says:

Will this update be coming out for the Kindle platforms soon?

4. On April 17th, 2013 at 2:49 am Kelly Says:

No updates matter if they aren't fixing the crashing issue! I haven't been able to play this game in months. It crashes every time I try to open it. Making sure people can actually play your game needs to be your top priority, not adding additional content!

5. On April 17th, 2013 at 3:36 am Michaela Says:

Any plans to make the game available on laptops and desktops? Maybe through google chrome?

6. On April 17th, 2013 at 6:15 am said Says:

Saya ingin mendonlod game

7. On April 17th, 2013 at 11:25 am teodora Says:

gentleman

8. On April 17th, 2013 at 11:33 am shimrod Says:

get an apple tv – then you can stream it to your big screen

9. On April 18th, 2013 at 3:45 pm Josie Says:

Crash, crash, crash! To the Hasbro screen and then…crash! You have customers who spent time and money on this game- get it fixed Gameloft.

10. On April 18th, 2013 at 4:36 pm Mags Says:

My daughter, who can't read, got the message about the changelings – and clicked through – anything we need to know other than use the gems to tap them away???

11. On April 18th, 2013 at 5:53 pm Kim Says:

What about Android updates for Kindle? While I watched my mom get the St. Patty's Day and Easter updates, we never got a single one. We also are not seeing the Canterlot update yet. I used to allow my daughter to use entertainment budget money for the occasional pony purchase–no more. Please update the Kindle Android platform as well. Otherwise, you are going to continue to lose business. :(

12. On April 19th, 2013 at 6:30 am Sara Says:

Hello Josie,

I am really sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

To get in touch with the Support team, please fill the next form:

-iOS: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/
    -Android: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63/

Kind regards

13. On April 20th, 2013 at 3:50 pm daniel gresek jr Says:

i need hearts for 2 ponys pleas help i love this game and want to win pleas email me a.s.a.p thank you

14. On April 20th, 2013 at 8:12 pm Reanrai Says:

I just finished the ridiculous town hall quest, and then it flashed saying that I had things in my inventory, but when I went to look, Luna's not there. I checked everywhere and still no Luna. I spent 600 gems for nothing?? Also, I still haven't received my gem refund that I was supposed to get months ago. What gives?

15. On April 21st, 2013 at 3:47 am Heather Says:

I need friends I have one friend and it's pricess c helppp

16. On April 21st, 2013 at 11:55 am noe Says:

so now im at level 62, i finished all the quests (with the last one being building city hall) i activated all the element stones and got the final dialogue. it said to check my inventory but nothing is there! talk about an anti climax! i cant for the life of me find princess luna! i tried restarting my ipad, restarting the game and now it has been 2 days with no luna! what a ripp off, if i was not going to get luna i wouldnt have bought city hall and waisted 600 gems on it!!!!!!!!

17. On April 21st, 2013 at 5:25 pm Anon Says:

Too bad the update isn't on the Kindle Fire yet. (angry face)
    also, update the Kindle version!!!

18. On April 22nd, 2013 at 5:27 pm rosesongstress Says:

I'm having issues with the social part of the game. My friends are not showing up.

19. On April 22nd, 2013 at 10:35 pm Poni Says:

I just spent a long time completing the game and after buying Town Hall and defeating Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna never showed up. I have the Canterlot Wedding update. Is Luna suppose to be in Canterlot? Do I have to buy Cadence just to get Luna? Luna is suppose to be in my inventory but she is not! How can I fix this?

Help me on this,
    Poni

20. On April 22nd, 2013 at 10:35 pm Poni Says:

Also, the friends list takes a very long time to load and a lot of them I cannot visit. How can I fix this?

21. On April 23rd, 2013 at 2:52 pm someone Says:

April 22nd Kindle apps were forced to update. Now the game crashes at the loading screen. Always have had problems with the social area – can't see my friends 95 per cent of the time. Now I can't even load the game at all. 4 months of daily game play down the drain? Really Gameloft?

22. On April 23rd, 2013 at 3:52 pm lgmmy89 Says:

Same issue here. Lots of glitches and costs way too much money to complete. Can't access friends to get past the buy Scootaloo task. Spent $15 on Friday when gems where on sale. After the up yesterday, April 22nd crashes on opening screen and I can't play at all. Is there a way to reinstall the update? Really disappointed in Gameloft but I think the cost and problems with this app is horrible business for Hasbro. Contacted support months ago for social issue and never heard back.

23. On April 23rd, 2013 at 4:28 pm Kara Says:

tlsparkle52 add me!

24. On April 24th, 2013 at 12:01 am lindley Says:

My kindle fire MLP app was just forced to update and now the app crashes before it's even done loading. Even after a shut down and restart the app is still crashing. This sucks!!!

25. On April 24th, 2013 at 12:31 am Jax Says:

Not very happy about the bugs on this game as I see others as not as well…. I don't want to loose everything I have worked on.
    Before the update I couldn't connect to Facebook on my Kindle Fire & now after your update it won't even open anymore. It crashes every time I try as many others have also stated.
    If this isn't fixed I will not be downloading anymore Gameloft games because it isn't going to be worth my time.

Glad to know it is not just me. Lindley I am having the same issue!!! :(

GAMELOFT!!! Please get this fixed!

26. On April 24th, 2013 at 3:11 am Jose Says:

Does anyone know whats going on with the game? I updated it and tried to play but now it either says "No Internet Connection" with the retry button or it just crashes before getting past the Hasbro logo, even after deleting it (and losing everything I ever unlocked in the game), and re-installing it, this still happens. Is there a glitch/bug going on with the update? Is this a major issue with anyone else, and will Gameloft fix this if it is?

27. On April 24th, 2013 at 3:33 am alykry Says:

how do I get game loft friends?

28. On April 24th, 2013 at 6:31 am Sara Says:

Hello there,

I am really sorry about this situation. Please access http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care regarding your issue.

Have a good day!

29. On April 24th, 2013 at 11:46 am tak Says:

30. On April 24th, 2013 at 4:26 pm Johana Lee Says:

I have no idea how to add friends that are not on my facebook(since I am the only one that plays MLP). Also those bugs(the little ones you have to spend gems to get rid of) are really, really annoying. Every time I clear them out so I can rearrange my village the way I want it…. They fill it back up again and ruin every thing. Pretty please with sugar on top make them go away……

31. On April 24th, 2013 at 7:16 pm Amy Says:

I need friends and if anyone else does too, add me: astuart2010

32. On April 25th, 2013 at 3:37 am Turtlejelly Says:

I have had to restart this game several times, but now I am two shards away from winning, and I have all but four pieces of land. I just purchased gems, which they accidentally charged me full price at the half price sale, and now all of that progress is gone? I have been very patient, but now I am very angry. Customer service had been great in the past with the gems and bits that have gone missing, but now I can&apos;t even get the automated message that they received my complaint. I understand that they are probably experiencing a high volume of complaints because the finally updated for kindle, but this is ridiculous. BTW, the social networking doesn&apos;t work either and hasn&apos;t for while. I will not be starting this game over AGAIN.

33. On April 25th, 2013 at 6:10 am Sara Says:

Hello Turtlejelly,

I am really sorry for this situation. I suggest you contact our Support team by accessing http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices.

Please let me know if you still don&apos;t receive any message from Customer Care.

Have a nice day!

34. On April 25th, 2013 at 4:28 pm Normandyai1224 Says:

Everyone! Kindle Fire users! Canterlot Update is out! Just got it!

35. On April 26th, 2013 at 2:14 am Katie032712 Says:

I really enjoy this game….but since I got home it&apos;s been freezing up and now it&apos;s telling me I have no Internet connection when I clearly do have Internet connection otherwise I couldn&apos;t play the game on my iPad ….plz fix this soon as I would like to continue playing the game

36. On April 26th, 2013 at 5:54 am Sara Says:

Hello Katie032712,

Have you contacted our Suppor Page? Please access http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ and contact Customer Care regarding your issue.

Have a good day!

37. On April 26th, 2013 at 8:35 pm ruth Says:

my little pony genmes

38. On April 28th, 2013 at 6:21 pm Maria Kolbet Says:

Dear Sara,
    My husband loaded the My Little Pony game for our daughter to play when we bought the kindle fire. While the game crashes and has glitches we have been patient with it as it is a free game and because our 6 year old loves it so much.
    We even bought some of the gems at full price so that she could unlock her favorite ponies (Rarity and Rainbow Dash). Unfortunately the game does not recognize that she acquired those ponies and keeps directing her to either buy more gems, or to engage in social networking.
    She is six and I am not comfortable with multiple friends online who we do not even know just to advance the game. In addition it seems like others who play the game are not able to advance even if they add friends and spend money. This is so unfortunate as the game is beautiful, the concept is fun, and she really loves to play this game.
    If Gameloft had waited and released a game without the many glitches and that was achievable-for example, give multiple ways to achieve a goal, rather than just hearts- we would certainly have spent 30.00 on the game for a hard copy (like a Nintendo DS game) or 6.00-10.00 for a full addition, with all components that does not crash. I understand the need to make money. I don&apos;t understand the need to make money at the expense of the ones who love the ponies the most and sleep with them at night, the little girls who buy the actual toys and play with them.
    It is sad that corporate greed is alienating one of your biggest audiences, that of the children who love the ponies and the parents who take hard earned money and sink it into a game that is beautiful, but not reliable, nor achievable.
    Sincerely,
    M. Kolbet

39. On April 28th, 2013 at 8:54 pm Cody Says:

I&apos;m trying to add a friend by using Gameloft Live, I log in and hit connect and when I hit connect, it goes to a white screen. Does this happen with anyone else? It&apos;s really making me angry. And if there is any way to fix that. Thanks.

40. On April 29th, 2013 at 2:46 am Sam Says:

Is there a way for 2 kids to play 2 different games on the kindle fire profiles? My son keeps getting upset that my daughter spends all of his coins.

41. On April 29th, 2013 at 6:06 am Sara Says:

Hello there,

If you are experiencing problems with the game, please access http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care.

Have a good day!

42. On May 1st, 2013 at 6:27 pm Sarah Says:

I&apos;m breaking down and finally going to add friends on social networking…the instructions say I can do this within the game, but so far no luck. Can anyone help me out? Also, let me know if you need friends….I need to get the hearts and don&apos;t know anyone who plays this game. Thanks!

43. On May 2nd, 2013 at 2:49 pm daniel gresek jr Says:

add me sailor1222 i send every day pleas add me

44. On May 3rd, 2013 at 11:45 am Lath Says:

Hello MLP fans,

Just for you all to know, the moment I sent a ticket on the friends not showing issue, it got fixed, at least for know. It&apos;s probably a matter of "refreshing" something in our accounts or who knows what, but it&apos;s quick.

The sad news: it doesn&apos;t fix the bug for all others, which is what they should do.

@Maria Kolbert, I completely understand your point, but no social network based game is a game for kids, no matter how childish they look. About the friends thing, take into account that this is MLP friendship is magic :P Now seriously, interaction with friends is so low in this game that you wouldn&apos;t be exposing your daughter at all. You can manage friends and decide who to add via Gameloft LIVE, the actual social network app that she shouldn&apos;t access, and all she will see in the game will be nicknames and towns, no messages or walls there.

It&apos;s still a pity, of course, I only know of one game for NDS, Pinkie Pie&apos;s Party, released in 2008, which is a bit too short but better than nothing. Hope it helps.

And everyone go send tickets with your issues as Sara recommends so often, because obviously they can&apos;t help you here.

45. On May 6th, 2013 at 10:44 pm Christina Says:

I beat the entire game, spent tons of time and money and effort and at the end I DIDN’T get Luna!! What’s the deal? I’m so frustrated!!

46. On May 7th, 2013 at 4:25 pm Kristin Anderson Barrick Says:

I stopped playing this months ago because it would cost me hundreds of real dollars to collect everything (after already having spent more than I’d like to admit).

With the update, my friend and I gave it another chance. He told me parasprites were gone. Yea! since the only way I could prevent them was to make Ponyvile into either a crowded metropolis or forest. The changlings in Canterlot seemed like a nice change: parasprites that were optional if I wanted to click on fake Twilights.

Logged in today and parasprites are back. Facebook connect still is wonky since day 1 and most of my friends have stopped playing since they got tired of micro-transactions as well.

MLP is GREAT material for a game… even a partial pay one. With the limited repetitive mini-games (which you could have as a pony carnival and have it actually be worth the effort of maintaining the stores) and constant pushes for REAL MONEY, this game is more of a DRAIN than fun. The money issue even seems contradictory to what the show speaks about!

Play the game for yourselves (Gameloft folks) for a couple weeks and maybe you’ll see. I’m just so disappointed.

47. On May 7th, 2013 at 4:31 pm Kristin Anderson Barrick Says:

Amen. I totally agree. And to Lath above, social networking games are totally being marketed to kids and there are plenty of them online and on Facebook to take advantage of them. It is also totally acceptable to block that option as a parent.

I think people have realized that there’s not a lot of money in casual games. If you make it free though and connect success in the game to micro-purchasing, you can make a bundle. However, it’s fast money that fades as Zynga is finding out.

48. On May 9th, 2013 at 4:29 pm Ken Molines Pacaigue Says:

I’m experiencing this too. Did you solve your problem?

49. On May 15th, 2013 at 2:39 pm Doctor Whooves Says:

You spend shards on them, not gems. You get rid of them by collecting shards, and then getting rid of them.

50. On May 15th, 2013 at 2:40 pm Doctor Whooves Says:

She’s in your inventory.

51. On May 15th, 2013 at 2:40 pm Doctor Whooves Says:

Check your inventory.

52. On May 19th, 2013 at 6:27 am kim Says:

I need friends in this game. My id is kim26631. Plz and ty

53. On May 20th, 2013 at 3:48 pm Lynn Says:

How do I add Gameloft friends? My I’d is emma648. This is my daughters game, but need neighbors so we can get hearts. Please add me, or look for me on Facebook (siglynn)

54. On May 27th, 2013 at 3:19 am Ryo Sohma Says:

She’s not in mine

55. On June 7th, 2013 at 11:36 am Sprinklessummers Says:

We have been playing this game for 6 months. Now that we have friends, the game is crashing at the Hasbro sign…please help. My autistic daughter would like to have her ponies back.

56. On June 7th, 2013 at 7:33 pm CptShellHead Says:

My two daughters and I spent real money and time building up our town, and now at level 37 with Rarity’s house being built… It crashes at the hasbro screen. Both my girls and I are devastated at the time lost and want our town back and ponies. The girls are as angry as daddy and are losing interest in the tv show and their toys now. This needs to be fixed! Worst case we need in game compensation, IF we have to start over again… The automated response does not give me much hope. HELP

57. On June 10th, 2013 at 5:44 am Sara Says:

Hello,

Please visit http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and fill the form found on this website in order to get in touch with the Customer Care Representatives.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience!

58. On June 13th, 2013 at 12:00 am ben Says:

crash!crash!crash!crash!crash!gos to the fraking hasbro screen oh! and guess what it crashes! yippee thanks for nothing gameloft! i love this game and i wake up try to play it and guess what it crashes this has happened with my little pony and monster life which is why i deleted monster life but i dont wanna lose all the ponys i have help now!!!!!!!!!!!!! very ticked off ready to pull my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. On June 13th, 2013 at 12:23 pm cindi Says:

Hi!
    After the most recent update (13th june) one of my ponies has disappeared? I know that sounds really strange, and I’m not sure which one it is, but it’s happened?

60. On June 13th, 2013 at 1:19 pm Robbie Says:

Hi, every time i’ve started the game, since i’ve get the newest update this day, then it crashed all the time!!! What’s going on??? :O

61. On June 13th, 2013 at 4:35 pm Random Says:

iPad 1 – game’s broken. You guys need to fix this, my daughter is very upset. FIX IT PLEASE.

62. On June 13th, 2013 at 6:20 pm aid Says:

aid oda

63. On June 13th, 2013 at 11:05 pm Sara Says:

Hello,

We are sorry that you have lost a pony in our game. We recommend you to contact us using the form found on support.gameloft.com

Have a nice day!

64. On June 13th, 2013 at 11:24 pm Sara Says:

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are encountering issues in the game.
    Please give us all the needed details, at support.gameloft.com

Have a nice day!

65. On June 14th, 2013 at 3:07 am tom Says:

Everytime my game loads it just crashes

66. On June 14th, 2013 at 3:08 am tom Says:

I hope you guys fix this problem soon.Thank you.

67. On June 14th, 2013 at 4:46 am Alex Says:

Game either crashes at loading screen, or shortly after the game has started. Fix this please!!!

68. On June 14th, 2013 at 5:46 am Sara Says:

Hello guys,

If you are experiencing issues with the game, please visit http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/86/ for iOS or http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/63 for Android devices and contact Customer Care regarding your issue.

All the best!

69. On June 18th, 2013 at 4:18 pm lol Says:

rainbow dash must cost coins

70. On June 22nd, 2013 at 9:14 pm Pinkie Mary Pie Says:

Yeah, the game now crushes everytime I go back to Ponyville so I’m stuck in Canterlot :|

71. On June 23rd, 2013 at 2:42 pm kiki Says:

how do i play this on computer

72. On June 26th, 2013 at 2:35 pm Angeline Says:

Every time I try playing the game it crashes. Please fix the app, because I can’t play without it crashing

73. On June 26th, 2013 at 9:45 pm Sara Says:

Hello,

I’m sorry for this situation, please submit a ticket ID to support.gameloft.com.

Have a nice day!

74. On June 28th, 2013 at 5:02 pm alyssa Says:

how do i play dis game?

75. On July 21st, 2013 at 12:20 pm sharoon Says:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can say amazing.

76. On August 9th, 2013 at 1:12 pm HBeedle Says:

Please add us! I play every day with my 5 & 7 year olds and are trying to get friends. They both want hearts badly. We gift everyday! Our screen names are:

HBeedle

RMomo7

Thank you!

77. On August 17th, 2013 at 11:55 am Lylbot Says:

the game continuously crashed so i had to delete the icon & redownload it as i have done in the past. only this time when i opened it again my Ponyville was gone!!! I had almost finished it!! WTH!! where is my Ponyville?! How do I find it?

78. On September 18th, 2013 at 2:54 am Kumar Says:

Today, my daughter tried to get the gems from their offers. After trying one of the offer, she couldn’t get the gem they offered. She doesn’t care for that single gem, but she got stuck on that offer page. Now she turns off the ipad and turns back on and select the game-”My Little Pony”, she gets on the same offer page. She wants to play the game, but that offer page is not disappearing. She tried a lot. She turned off her ipad for 3 hours, and turned it back on and selected the game-My little Pony, but that offer page kept continue show up. I don’t know how to fix this. She is tired and sad.

79. On November 18th, 2013 at 11:36 pm jade Says:

wher do i find the game

80. On January 18th, 2014 at 5:34 pm Jade Says:

i need help cause i took it off my device then put it back on with the same account had to start over again

81. On February 9th, 2014 at 8:58 pm shahbaz Says:

I have Christmas version. How do you get actual version

82. On March 23rd, 2014 at 12:10 pm ilikethisgame Says:

mine game is great but only i wanna know how to get chrysalis to my town at canterlot… and yea im only 34 lvl

83. On March 23rd, 2014 at 12:14 pm lol121221321 Says:

Well you could just wait for the sale because I didn’t spend and money, and I bought Rarity for 12 gems because she and Rainbow Dash were on sale. My game is not crashing but it was before, and the only thing I don’t like is too much gems need to be spent. But also I recommend to WAIT for the sale.

84. On March 28th, 2014 at 3:15 am Diego Chavez Says:

am i done with the game? i beat nightmare moon and chrisylis and i have 0 missions in ponyville and canterlot.So now what?

85. On April 22nd, 2014 at 12:19 am milagros Says:

♥<3

93. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:18 am kayleigh Says:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

94. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:19 am kayleigh Says:

♥♥♥♥♥♥

95. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:20 am kayleigh Says:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

96. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:20 am kayleigh Says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

97. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:22 am kayleigh Says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG♥

98. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:25 am kayleigh Says:

what is genmes is it games????????????????

99. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:26 am kayleigh Says:

::::::::::::::::::::((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

100. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:28 am kayleigh Says:

101. On May 1st, 2014 at 12:30 am kayleigh Says:

♠♣☻☺♥♦•○☼↑♀♥1♦►◄↕☻↨§→↓2♦222272◘2○

102. On May 28th, 2014 at 12:15 am jackie Says:

I want it though i’m just a kid thats 7 years old…

103. On May 28th, 2014 at 12:15 am jackie Says:

Its 3D ya know!

104. On June 18th, 2014 at 4:44 am rainbowdash Says:

i love the game i play it on my tablet all the time its great i have applejack twilight pinkepie and much more i am lvl 50 :) its ok if your jelly lol

105. On June 18th, 2014 at 4:48 am rainbowdash Says:

hey hey everybody where here to shout that the magic of friendship is what its all about we thought we were diffrenet as the night is from the day until twilight sparkle help us see another way so get up get down if your gonna come around we can work together helping twilight sparkle win the crown im gonna be my self no matter what i do and if where diffrenet i want you to be true to you so jump up make a sound HEY! stomp your hooves turn around start now make a change gonna come around so jump up make a sound HEY! stomp your hooves turn around we can work together helping twilight sparkle win the crown.

106. On July 5th, 2014 at 4:49 am nike kd 6 Says:

It is absolutely why the woman dressed like that.Now, showing nipples is kind of an extreme case, but it can show that a woman is quite confident in her looks, and wants to make sure that everyone else notices.Invert’s170. Single bipolar transistor invert’s pulse’s on command.Ashy shades of brown, rather than red-browns, are potentially your better bet. Black hair coloring is sometimes a good option, as are the truly light hair colors like the lightest blondes.Pic 1, Pic 2.I also have little fruit flies (or gnats?Earlier than,Louis Vuitton Shoes within accredited suppliers, this Nike SB Dous shoes are purchased within just around $100; while these days, many people need it it, in this situation, the worth can be greater, on the subject of greater than $1,500. Inside the slum instances of Nairobi you will find there’s even so n’t any traditional kind of crap variety,Coach Outlet one thing about this considering that their development with 1899, break free .

Nike has shown a commitment to returning money to shareholders. Over the last 5 years, the company has quadrupled its dividend.You have or can raise sufficient funds to get the business started and keep it running until it becomes a profitable venture.If you haven’t yet found your entrepreneurial niche, perhaps you’ll spot one or more ideas that sound promising (based on the criteria just mentioned) in the list below.Captain Rich Waldner does it againCaptain, or Colonel Rich Waldner, whichever you prefer, has certainly made a name for himself in South Louisiana as the master of the spoon fly.

We offer free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel and the 24-hour business center. From family fun to shopping, Arlington has it all.There are essentially three points to consider when selecting a pair of sandals to wear with an outfit.Match the OccasionDuring massive rains, especially when he is neither raging nor esurient, Nok Hasadee fancies making disturbance by performing an enormous ‘khawng wong yai’ or, but, sensing the groom of the woodland with his neb. This is the module numerous Asian natives, especially those of the Focal Plains, looking thunderstorms as one of Nok Hasadee’s crushing pranks.

Dwarf hamsters are thought to be nippy with humans, but are more social with each other, and can actually be easier to breed.There are also Russian hamsters, winter white hamsters, and other varieties.Thanks, everyone. trox, your answer helps a lot!Annapurna TrekkingAnnapurna Trekking has been well admired and well-liked by the trekkers, therefore it is also wildly known as a trekker paradise.Her retirement from competitive track and field after her 1988 Olympic Games triumph further fueled the controversy as mandatory random drug testing was about to be implemented in 1989. Under the less stringent testing schedule during her career, no evidence was found that Griffith-Joyner used performance enhancing drugs.

107. On August 22nd, 2014 at 9:52 am jasmine ortega Says:

hey guys im jasmine but i use my grandpa com yeah but i didnt fininsh yet from deafeting the monters or name crystal its hard than i though

108. On August 22nd, 2014 at 9:56 am jasmine ortega Says:

hi i loves ponies at list i have pony wings but i dont how to fly high!

109. On September 18th, 2014 at 10:25 pm princessluna Says:

i can’t play it

110. On November 23rd, 2014 at 2:37 pm princessmegha Says:

i want to playy!!!!

111. On November 23rd, 2014 at 2:40 pm princessmegha Says:

can anyone tell me a way to play this ??

112. On December 27th, 2014 at 1:57 pm Shaunte Says: