GT Racing 2 Gets Some Love!

GTR2_splash_1136x640

Well better late than never with this blog post ladies and gentlemen, but if you haven’t seen by now, GT Racing 2 has received a MASSIVE update.  This update was in the works for a long time and I’ve included some highlights from the patch notes, the YouTube trailer, and some screenshots.  Let me know what you think below in the comments!  PS – I’m looking for a team to join, let me know if you’ve got a spot!

Update Highlights!

-Race in the W Motors Lykan Hypersport
-Win great prizes from the new limited-time Team Battles
-Chat with your team in real time and get them to help with installing upgrades
-New smoother, slicker menus
-Improved Solo Campaign flow
-Join new limited-time events and top the leaderboards for great rewards
-Enjoy the new, reworked Tokyo track

Make sure you update your game today if you want to experience the full benefits of this new upgrade.  Hit up the badges at the bottom of the page to start downloading NOW!

GTR2_screen_1136x640_1GTR2_screen_1136x640_3

Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_250x74 Google-Play-Badge

Got a need for speed? Check out these posts:

“GT Racing 2 Gets Some Love!”

1. On April 23rd, 2014 at 5:14 pm Artiom Says:

Hi, when it will be available on windowsphone?Can you give a date of release?

2. On April 25th, 2014 at 5:52 pm Ryan Says:

I don’t have an exact date right now, but I have been assured it’s coming in the near future!

3. On April 26th, 2014 at 7:13 pm Lloyd sheen Says:

Possibly the worst update ever. Game crashes now all the time , certain cars cannot race. Interface is beyond confusing!!! Tried to get support but Gameloft has none that works for a user. All in all terrible!!!

4. On April 27th, 2014 at 9:02 am Антон Фиолетовый Says:

Hello everyone, as in this game to turn off notifications, they’ve tweaked, play do not give. In the settings are disabled!!

5. On April 30th, 2014 at 1:22 am Lamar Says:

How about real soccer 14

6. On May 5th, 2014 at 1:29 pm Laura Kelly Says:

Game crashed .. not useful..

I have written one blog related on Puzzle that is “Kids Hidden Object” Game for kids & it’s very helpful to them.& also FREE to Download from Google Play…

7. On August 9th, 2014 at 6:41 pm angel Says:

I am going to get on the play store

8. On August 21st, 2014 at 2:02 pm W Payjr Says:

Hello, how do i restore my saved settings from the cloud.. i tried to play yesterday and all my credits were reduced to 20K (I had 1,613,000 and $688) How do i get this restored??

9. On August 21st, 2014 at 5:54 pm W Payjr Says:

How about if I reinstall the game ? will the cloud ask me to restore?

10. On August 22nd, 2014 at 1:36 pm W Payjr Says:

Nobody has any answers??? wow?

11. On March 12th, 2015 at 3:38 pm 정예준 Says:

I play multi play and get in top 100. But I don’t get any cash. Naturally I get 100 cash in game!!!! Plz I want it. If u want my information, reply plz..