Do you like to play for free? Or to know what you will get before spending any money on it? More and more of our games are free to download, and as you might have noticed, some of our games contains in app purchases, the possibility of buying things inside the game. It’s a way for you to choose if and how much you’d like to spend in a game, and with the opportunity to play the full game for free.
If you’re worried you (or anyone using your device) will buy an in app purchases by accident, here’s a guide on how you can secure it:
On iOS (iPhone & iPad)
1. Go to settings in your device
2. Click on “General” in the menu
3. Click on “Restrictions”
4. Click on “Enable restrictions”
5. Choose a passcode (and remember it!)
6. Now you can choose to get asked for a password for every purchase and not after 15 minutes (so you’ll always be in control on when purchases are made), or disable all in-apps.
If you’re using Android and Google PLAY, you can find instructions on how to set a pin code for purchases here. You can change language on the bottom of the page to get the instructions in your own language.
Always keep your password for yourself and if you play with a kid, always start to play the game together with the kid. It’s fun (yes for adults too!), and you’ll learn more about the game and its content.